What is your favorite level ?

Kinda want to see more original threads than just a half page of speculations so here is my question what is your favorite Halo 1 level ?

Mine is The maw :smiley: and keys because of the covyship being bombared by flood.

I must say The Library is my favourite.

A lot of flood, you and your shotgun.

Halo.

I just love Keyes so fun.

“The Silent Cartographer”

> “The Silent Cartographer”

^I concur.

Assault on the control room. Love snowy levels.

Assault on the control room
Two betrayals

Any level that’s not the Library.

This is a tough one. But if I had to pick one I would choose Two Betrayals.

My favourite is “The Truth and Reconcilliation”.

By far, “The Library”
Not only was it a ton of fun, It was also pain to beat.

Truth and Reconciliation

343 Guilty Spark or the Silent Cartographer I think. Great atmosphere on the first, interesting level layout on the second.

Didn’t care for much for Assault on the Control Room or Two Betrayals to be honest. Lots of repetition, and that massive battle at the end of TBs is a wicked difficulty spike. But maybe that’s just because I was playing on Legendary and getting frustrated.

> I must say The Library is my favourite.

> By far, “The Library”
> Not only was it a ton of fun, It was also pain to beat.

There is something to be said for wading through hordes of the undead with a shotgun and assault rifle. The Monitor’s dialogue was pretty entertaining too.

Assault on the Control Room. It has tanks, banshees, ghosts, warthogs, wraiths, rockets, and even snipers! :slight_smile: It also has some fun glitches and it’s my favorite level to explore.

> By far, “The Library”
> Not only was it a ton of fun, It was also pain to beat.

The level was so creepy when i played it first time then x)

Easy; Assault On The Control Room. Plenty of action, some big vehicle battles with the Scorpion and Banshee, and you have access to pretty much every weapon in the game save for the Shotgun… and the PC-exclusive Flamethrower and Fuel Rod Gun, which I still wish they’d included in the Halo:Anniversary campaign…

My favorite is The Maw because it’s so action packed! And the final section is so epic!

343 guilty spark. This level took the game and turned it on it’s head. Just when a player was getting used to fighting the Continent this new force appears, and plays really differently from the covi. The flood was actually scary when it first appeared.