What Is Your Favorite Leader?

Fun little topic. What is your favorite hero, and why? For me it is shipmaster as I have always favored stealth in most games and being that one annoying character and shipmaster does both at the same time. So I really enjoy his gameplay and I think his abilities used at the right moment can be one of the best in the game, like displacement. So what is your favorite leader and why?

Extra: after playing every leader here is my little tier list of the leaders from the best to last. You can do this for fun to.

1. Kinsano
  2. shipmaster
  3. Atriox (colony might take this place when they come out and drop everyone one place lower)
  4. anders
  5. forge
    6.cutter
    7.decimus
    8.isabelle (after getting buffed in colony may pass Decimus)

Cutter and Shipmaster are my two favorites, everyone else are usually only used for challenges/blitz games. Cutter for his infantry speed and his ability to drop half his army back with veteran status, shipmaster because his teleportation powers are great for hit and run/harass tactics.

Cutter and Atriox have been my favorite to play but Isabel is really growing on me. I’m really looking forward to hers and Anders’ buffs because I will probably play both more.

I like Cutter because track star marines are just fun. They also provide a ton of map control potential with an infantry/nightengale force. Atriox had some awesome utility and rapid expansions. The late game 3 supply base cost is hilarious to me. Bulwark is probably my single favorite active in game to use.

Good thread! Keep it up and good luck out there.

I have a fondness of Kinsano, followed by Forge, then Cutter, then Shipmaster.

Shipmaster is god and can teleport b*tches across the map

Atriox all the way! But, I am looking forward to colony a lot. Not only do they seem to have a baby version of eradication (The best leader power ever, but still OP). But who wouldn’t want their hero unit to be a hunter with a big hat?

> 2535429756019039;6:
> Atriox all the way! But, I am looking forward to colony a lot. Not only do they seem to have a baby version of eradication (The best leader power ever, but still OP). But who wouldn’t want their hero unit to be a hunter with a big hat?

Atriox is another favorite of mine and I can not wait for colony either, he looks sooooooo good

Kinsano, only leader of unsc good to stop locust rush.

Kinsano is arguably the most powerful, but I prefer Atriox and/or Shipmaster. I do love teleporting in Locusts behind someone’s base.

> 2535429756019039;6:
> Atriox all the way! But, I am looking forward to colony a lot. Not only do they seem to have a baby version of eradication (The best leader power ever, but still OP). But who wouldn’t want their hero unit to be a hunter with a big hat?

I’m really excited for colony as well, it will prob be my new main leader

Decimus and Isabelle because I only play ranked on hard mode

1. Atriox
  2. Cutter
  3. Kinsano
  4. Decimus
  5. Isabel
  6. Forge
  7. Shipmaster

Shipmaster
Decimus
Cutter
Forge

Kinsano is currently my favourite UNSC leader. I love her hero unit and the ability to call in 2 star hellbringers makers her good for dealing with infantry early.

I don’t really like any of the Banished leaders. My favourite is maybe Decimus, but that may change when Colony is released.

Decimus and shipmaster would be my two favorites.

Either Cutter or Anders.

Cutter: Splaser Spartan (Jerome), ODSTs, CAS

Anders: Flying Laser Bots (formerly known as Flying Laser Bots of Doom), Douglas, Beacon Kodiaks

Kinsano, because most people expect rush with her, which gives you more time for tech2, if they don’t you clearly have an advantage. Great passive powers as well as actives. Not going to mind Heat of Battle turret swap at all, that’s a great passive. Her cyclops is not the that great tho.

Forge because economy and grizzlies are tanks you can still actually use.
Anders. Love that sentinal kodiak cheese…sad to see it go.
Atriox. Very powerful / best hero, but seems like it’s just a late game very powerful.
Decimus: I’ll take great passive powers over actives any day. Look forward to using him in next buff.
Cutter. The close air support always destroys me when I play him, just not a fan for some reason. Miss his old ODSTs
Isabel. Cause good luck.
Shipmaster. I like to engage enemy units and beat them to win games, not skirt around them and avoid them. Exactly opposite of how I play. I’ve seen a lot of players dominate a game with him…just not my style.

I just checked this thread to get more experience from you all as I don’t have much experience in RTS games but I think I’ll begin with Kinsano or Atriox.

Isabel and Cutter are my 2 favorites currently. I want to like Decimus, but I’ll wait until after his buff.

Is 2s, cutters infantry are so quick and versatile, its nice for them to respond quicker to the situation.

I like Isabel in 3s because her air force supported by nightingales can be a handful to manage, and can be a great supportive role for your team. She does need a lot of protection early game from team mates as you tech up, and im afraid that even after her buff she could still be crappy due to practically no hot drops or offensive leader powers, but I still just enjoy playing her the most. I like being underestimated lol

atriox because dying breath combined with bulwark and invulnerable is op in combination.

then you have eradication teleport and let not forget about cheap as turrets/bases. i just expand everywhere because its so cheap