What is your favorite assassination?

Mine is “Spin Cycle”. It is the most swift and brutal one in my opinion. =)

Backbreaker!

Gotta be Shove it at the moment, so brutal!! only problem with it is you need to complete the whole assassination to get the kill where some even if you get killed part way through you still get the kill… so with shove it youll shove the knife in his face, you get killed and he’s perfectly fine even though he got a knife in the face xD

> 2533274812624078;3:
> Gotta be Shove it at the moment, so brutal!! only problem with it is you need to complete the whole assassination to get the kill where some even if you get killed part way through you still get the kill… so with shove it youll shove the knife in his face, you get killed and he’s perfectly fine even though he got a knife in the face xD

> 2533274812624078;3:
> Gotta be Shove it at the moment, so brutal!! only problem with it is you need to complete the whole assassination to get the kill where some even if you get killed part way through you still get the kill… so with shove it youll shove the knife in his face, you get killed and he’s perfectly fine even though he got a knife in the face xD

Yeah, shove it is hilariously brutal. =)

i liked And Stay Down because it was my first and actually FELT like i was beating down the actual player

i recently got Shove It and its just freaking brutal lol

Down low is the one I use but Backbreaker is awesome too.

[deleted]

I love Over the Top and Spin Cycle, they are both creative and seem very “Spartan-esque” if that makes sense??? My point is those two are awesome. I thought I was going to love Emile’s Regards, but it just seems very bland to me. I don’t know why, but I was expecting more from Emile’s regards.

LAWN DART!!! The bear hug to break their back/ribs then belly to back slam to break their neck for the kill. Savage as hell. I love this assassination all the others seem to be pretty much the same save a few that add in some kicks or slams. I wish there were more that didn’t use the knife.

> 2533274930754554;9:
> LAWN DART!!! The bear hug to break their back/ribs then belly to back slam to break their neck for the kill. Savage as hell. I love this assassination all the others seem to be pretty much the same save a few that add in some kicks or slams. I wish there were more that didn’t use the knife.

I don’t know, in my opinion all the assassinations seem unique. But I do agree with you that Lawn dart is awesome and deserves its Legendary rating. =)

> 2533274862211174;8:
> I love Over the Top and Spin Cycle, they are both creative and seem very “Spartan-esque” if that makes sense??? My point is those two are awesome. I thought I was going to love Emile’s Regards, but it just seems very bland to me. I don’t know why, but I was expecting more from Emile’s regards.

I think Emile’s regards is pretty cool. But Over the top is my second favorite. =)

> 2533275010968401;5:
> i liked And Stay Down because it was my first and actually FELT like i was beating down the actual player
>
> i recently got Shove It and its just freaking brutal lol

Yeah man, Shove it is crazy. =)

Lawn dart is absolutely brutal!!!

> 2533274883908410;13:
> Lawn dart is absolutely brutal!!!

It is. =)

That Took Guts. Absolutely love this one. First assasination I ever got, and I’ve been using it since then.

I have been using the spin cycle but the faster the better. I hate when a teammate kills the enemy while I am mid assassination.

spin cycle but as soon as I finished the commendation I turned them off. Straight punch to the back of the head or spine is the way to go imo

> 2533274833309866;2:
> Backbreaker!

Mah n-word! There’s satisfaction in doing an overhead raise with another person and breaking their spine over your knee.
One can’t stop thinking to him/herself: “Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first - Your spirit, or your body?”

JFK?

Nah, in all seriousness, I haven’t seen a lot of assasinations, I’ve only unlocked one and don’t get a lot of chance to use it, but the ones that are coming with the update look pretty cool.

shove it!!