What is your favorite armour to wear?

I like my Recon, MJOLNIR shoulders, ASSAULT/COMMANDO chest, TACTICAL/UGPS wrist and TACTICAL/SOFTCASE. Just look here.

Either this, or something to go with EVA/EVA(C) as they are INCREDIBLE. What about all you out there?

Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.

I like mine like this.

> Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.

can you elaborate on this please?

OP - uhh, this is my armor

super exciting, i know.

> > Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.
>
> can you elaborate on this please?
>
> OP - uhh, this is my armor
>
> super exciting, i know.

Bigger the target, the easier to hit. The smaller the target, harder to hit. Default with female body = win.

> > > Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.
> >
> > can you elaborate on this please?
> >
> > OP - uhh, this is my armor
> >
> > super exciting, i know.
>
> Bigger the target, the easier to hit. The smaller the target, harder to hit. Default with female body = win.

Yes, but the difference really is minuscule.

> > > > Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.
> > >
> > > can you elaborate on this please?
> > >
> > > OP - uhh, this is my armor
> > >
> > > super exciting, i know.
> >
> > Bigger the target, the easier to hit. The smaller the target, harder to hit. Default with female body = win.
>
> Yes, but the difference really is minuscule.

Just thought I’d mention, after the Halo 3 sword, Bungie made the hit areas for reach equal, despite the armour that is worn. I’m not sure whether this applies to male/female, but it definitely applies to armour permutations.

OT: My armour at the moment, except I now have MK VI Mjolnir helmet. Saving for gold visor :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing to fancy with mine but i don’t usually see players wear the tactical LRP chest piece. Armor is here

Also being a female doesn’t have much of an effect on the hitboxes. In fact the difference is so small that doesn’t really matter. Females do get the benefit of having curves though.

Armor perms are the same thing. Those Grenaider/UA players decked out in full security shoulders have the same hitboxes as those who decide to wear a smaller chest piece with sniper shoulders.

> > > Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.
> >
> >
> >
>
> Bigger the target, the easier to hit. The smaller the target, harder to hit. Default with female body = win.

Pretty sure that actually makes little to no difference.

Currently wearing full Recon. Always loved the way to looks with the black visor.

> Default… More armour = bigger target. Bigger target = me being easier to kill.

You do realize that Armor does not effect your hitbox. Bungie even said to make your Spartan as big as you want.

I like to wear the most expensive armor,

My Armor

(Currently wearing all expensive armor)

> >
> >
> >
>

lol, hitboxes are the same for all armor, and with the amount of bullet magnetism in reach there is no permutation that makes you any bigger a target.

Hi. I was wondering if the armor you are wearing is like what you are done with. Are you done with the armor you are going to wear (Excluding the haunted helmet)? I am. I made a video on what I like to wear. Check it out:My armor

I did not even know that there was another armor thread on this page. Sorry for the double post.

Pretty cool armor. My only comment is that I think it looks a bit odd to see the Mark VI helmet with those camera attachments on it, but that’s most likely because I’m just not used to it. Personally, I wear:

helmet: HAZOP/CNM-1
left shoulder: UA/GUNGNIR
right shoulder: UA/BASE SECURITY
chest: TACTICAL/LRP
wrist: TACTICAL/TACPAD
utility: TACTICAL/HARD CASE
colors(s): Maroon/Brown, respectively (silver visor)

As you can see, I’m a fan of tactical armor. A few things that bother me are when people use really bright colors that don’t blend well at all, and when people use two large shoulder pads. I’m also not a fan of armor effects, either.