what is your favorite armor abillity?

what is your favorite armor abillity? because my favorite is evade because it just looks so great

Evade because it seems to make things a bit faster and sometimes more hectic.

Also enjoy Hologram :slight_smile: When it pays of people start shooting at it it just makes me smile.

i love fooling elites with hologram because the obliviously chase after holograms i think it is somewhat funny another armor ability that i like is armor lock because its funny when people in ghost think they are going to kill you lol

Running, coz then i can make some of those crazy jumps out there…

> Evade because it seems to make things a bit faster and sometimes more hectic.
>
> Also enjoy Hologram :slight_smile: When it pays of people start shooting at it it just makes me smile.

All of this^^^^

Sprint. Everything else is just to make bad players play better.

active camo cuz I feel like a ninga ghouts and kill noods with it and helps me take on pros

Jet pack and Sprint are the only two I use.

Can’t use Camo because I don’t have the patience to wait for someone to show up. I’m not very good with Armor Lock, and I don’t see the benefit in using Hologram.

Other than Sprint (since that’s the obvious one), I like Evade and Hologram. Hologram is a lot of fun if you can use it right. It’s always funny when you make a totally obvious Hologram, but someone goes after it anyways.

I mostly like “Sprint”. But Evade is good to. Jet pack is fine for maps like Sword base or Solitary to me. Hologram gave me some good laughs.

Just anything but Armor lock is fine by me!

Sprint or Evade really. Since i use bump jump, using the jetpack is a bit tough unless i claw.

Everything else is for the lulz when i don’t put on my try goggles.

My most used would be sprint and evade, to me they seem the most pratical as they work well in most maps. But the one I choose depends on the playlist, map and gametype.

A good trick is to put your hologram at your feet and run straight forward. It confuses people. lol

Although my fav has to be armorlock. lol

I prefer the rage inducing scourge of the competitive player. Armor Lock

I love sprint

Although Hologram is worth mentioning, I always love to fool people on Sword Base.

My favorite armour ability is armour lockup because when they get up close to you you can just hit them before they can damage you at all.

Av-Cam first, Sprint second.
I’m really looking forward to a camo-sprint combo on Halo 4, Hit-and-run for the win.

Evade by far but if I can’t have evade then I always choose sprint because I play bumper jumper.

sprint or camo. if its given then evade as well. just depends on how i’m playing and what map. You know?