the falcon a helicopter that has 2 seats and is like real big

the banshee a jet very fast car used by covenant has a big fuel rod gun

the spade a civilian truck on reach has 2 seats and is fast and can go off road

which do u pick

the warthog

has always been there for me from halo ce to halo reach

i Know the others were also in halo ce to halo reach but i like the warthog

Awesome spelling there, Sarge.

I like the Civy truck from Winter Contingency.

> Awesome spelling there, Sarge.
>
> I like the Civy truck from Winter Contingency.

oh yeah that car is the spade i should add it to the list thanks for re minding me ok

I like moa, jump on top, throw a grenade, watch your handiwork.

It’s not like a car really, but its good fun to attempt.

The only vehicle I would almost consider a car is the warthog.

A banshee is not a car, neither is a tank… It should be “What’s your favorite vehicle in Halo: Reach?”

Anyway, enough of the criticism, my favorite vehicle is the Falcon. Just the thrill of speeding through the canyon on Forge World, it’s amazing. :slight_smile:

> A banshee is not a car, neither is a tank… It should be “What’s your favorite vehicle in Halo: Reach?”
>
> Anyway, enough of the criticism, my favorite vehicle is the Falcon. Just the thrill of speeding through the canyon on Forge World, it’s amazing. :slight_smile:

ok sorry i am only 11 so my spelling and grammer not good and a lot of people on here keep getting mad at me for it i did mean vehicle not car i just forgot the word

you cant pilot it but i love the longsword sooooo much. anyway I don’t know how lame co op campaign would be in all the halos without a warthog!!

> you cant pilot it but i love the longsword sooooo much. anyway I don’t know how lame co op campaign would be in all the halos without a warthog!!

yeah i only put cars you can drive because if i add ships like the pelican or long sword or frigate there would be to many

Where’s the Puma? And what’s this Warthog you’re talking about?

Warthog.

The Pelican
(from the easter egg on New Alexandria)

I like the Banshee the best probably.

Also you should probably say “vehicles” instead of cars.

WARTHOG FTW!!!

It’s all about the mongoose.

The current state of the Waypoint forums, we are discussing cars…

> The current state of the Waypoint forums, we are discussing cars…

yes, Halo cars. What’s the problem, there was absolutely no need for you to respond to this thread. If you don’t like it go to another thread that you like.

the revnant a fast car with a big gun it goes real fast too

Revy sniping is funny and it have good cover and the canon on it works great against wart hogs and ghosts pretty easily!

> > A banshee is not a car, neither is a tank… It should be “What’s your favorite vehicle in Halo: Reach?”
> >
> > Anyway, enough of the criticism, my favorite vehicle is the Falcon. Just the thrill of speeding through the canyon on Forge World, it’s amazing. :slight_smile:
>
> ok sorry i am only 11 so my spelling and grammer not good and a lot of people on here keep getting mad at me for it i did mean vehicle not car i just forgot the word

Whats wrong with your parents?

Forklift