What is your battle plan, spartan?

With Halo 4 coming so close now, what is your plan for that glorious Tuesday when it graces your xbox? Personally I’ll be playing through the campaign first thing, then jumping into some multiplayer. How about you guys? Co-op with friends? Getting ahead in War Games? What’s your plan for tuesday?

1.a little bit of camapign a day

1. a spartan ops mission.

2. multiplayer.

3. explore.

War games and maybe a little campaign.

Play a few missions in Campaign to get my Master Chief urges out of my system. And then I will go try out the multiplayer. Spartan Ops later.

first im going to get all my long due date homework done, then im going to go tuesday to pick up my game, then i will vote, go back to the house, install it to my xbox, then while that’s going on i may have teikwondo, but idk about that yet.

1. Go to midnight release

2. Die of sleep deprivation

1. Install EVERYTHING.
  2. Campaign
  3. Spartan ops
  4. custom games - looking around, testing stuff.
  5. War games

DAY 1:
FIRST OF ALL, install everything

then, first few campaign missions (maybe just the first two) then signing up for the Spartan IV program. do a little of training in infinity for a few hours, then playing with new toys in forge. while I’m at it, sign in a guest and get the feel of the new weapons and some experimenting (i.e. hitbox tests, feel of weps, shots required for each wep, and of course, killtime comparisons)

DAY 2:

couple of more campaign missions, then back into infinity for more training. after I get my few hours worth, I’ll get a few friends to play the first episode of SO. then getting the feel of all the new features in forge.

DAY 3:

the rest of the campaign missions. a little more MP, but give the game a rest.

DAY 4:

play more MP, check out the new infection, and really just see if I get anything new. then, CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE CUSTOMIZE. then I’ll REALLY start working on a forge map. a simple 4v4 symmetrical map on ravine or something. then, check out all the new options in custom games.

DAY 5:
Go back to campaign and start playing on legendary alone. one mission a day ought to do it. then, watch RT videos for terminals if searching for them gets too frustrating. I wont get any help with remembering the symbols for the armor, though, gonna have to rely on the good ol’ pen and paper for that.

and after that, just whatever I feel like

Since the campaign has already been spoiled for me, I’m going to be doing Matchmaking until the weekend then my friends and I are doing Campaign Legendary.

I will be running into battle shouting out AXIOS!

I’ll do the campaign then MP and THEN Spartan Ops.

> first im going to get all my long due date homework done, then im going to go tuesday to pick up my game, then i will vote, go back to the house, install it to my xbox, then while that’s going on i may have teikwondo, but idk about that yet.

it only takes 5 mins if that to install.

First thing I do: Fire an Incineration Cannon.

Nov6 schedule
vote
Install all
campaign
mp
spartan ops
mp
forge
mp
in that order