What is with...

People and using Grenades all of a sudden in this game? Everyone is using them now! I get killed by at least 6 per match. I get spammed wherever I go! Everyone whips grenades at my team no matter what! So, what is with everyone??

We all like to kill you with frags. Or is it that frags magnetically attract to you?

Get over it man!

You are 1 year and 11 months late to the party

Yeah! Grenades suck, it’s like i have a grenade magnet on my head or something. And also, I’m annoyed by the fact that whenever someone is closer than 3ft to me they’re trying to punch me. What’s with that? And if they’re far away from me, they’re trying to shoot me!!?? These are all game breaking mechanics, and need to be removed.

> People and using Grenades all of a sudden in this game? Everyone is using them now! I get killed by at least 6 per match. I get spammed wherever I go! Everyone whips grenades at my team no matter what! So, what is with everyone??

Word of advice: don’t play King of the Hill, or you’re going to be hearing a LOT of those click-booms XD
Edit: If you happen to be going up against me, just watch out for my Fist of Boom(pummel follwed by split second nade)

> People and using Grenades all of a sudden in this game? Everyone is using them now! I get killed by at least 6 per match. I get spammed wherever I go! Everyone whips grenades at my team no matter what! So, what is with everyone??

Because it’s fun maybe? If I’m about to die and my teamamtes aren’t nearby I’ll toss all my nades at once to maybe get my attacker. There are times when the game lags as i’m being assassinated and I can get a few grenades out and get a kill from the grave. Or if I use a sticky and you don’t have armour lock - Bye Bye.

Play BTB, grenades will be the least of your problems :slight_smile:

People have been spamming grenukes since day 1.

I’ve been playing the game since day 1 and I am just starting to see an increase in grenade usage.

Out of all things that sucks in MM you bring up this? Sigh…

Welcome to Reach

You must have been playing me! I refuse to die with a grenade in my pocket. If I am wounded, I will throw one straight down, and take you with me!

Just off of a little comedy, I see this in KOTH a lot. I hear bombs off in the distance, but the split second the narrator says “hill”(doesn’t even make it to “controlled”) it turns into the 4th of July, with bullets and the Thousand Nades of Death flying at you loool!

Isn’t that the purpose of grenades? To use them?

It’s been like that since 07 with COD MW and halo3.

Well, at least you can say you have something to look forward to in Halo 4.

Theres a reason why I no longer call them grenades. They are now granukes. With slower player movement, lower player jump height, lot of maps having deadends, and shorter fuse, all these traits combine make them way to powerful. As long as ive been playing, granukes have been horribly spammed.

Never been new for me. Hydrogen powered hand nukes from day one. One reason I hardly play anymore.

> > People and using Grenades all of a sudden in this game? Everyone is using them now! I get killed by at least 6 per match. I get spammed wherever I go! Everyone whips grenades at my team no matter what! So, what is with everyone??
>
> Well, at least you can say you have something to look forward to in Halo 4.

Have more to look forward to in Halo 4 than the majority end to nade spamming. No armor lock. More balanced AAs. Spartan ops. Hopefully the focus rifle is gone(so useless)Better spawning system. New weapons. New vehicles. Chief. The list goes on.

> > > People and using Grenades all of a sudden in this game? Everyone is using them now! I get killed by at least 6 per match. I get spammed wherever I go! Everyone whips grenades at my team no matter what! So, what is with everyone??
> >
> > Well, at least you can say you have something to look forward to in Halo 4.
>
> Have more to look forward to in Halo 4 than the majority end to nade spamming. No armor lock. More balanced AAs. Spartan ops. Hopefully the focus rifle is gone(so useless)Better spawning system. New weapons. New vehicles. Chief. The list goes on.

give it time, and the Fourth of july will return… with promethean insta-death nades in the mix, and also you instantly spawn. and the beam rifle is back.Also there is a weapon worse than the RL and FRG combined(Incinerator)