What is with all the Inheritors?!

It’s hard to get into a game these days WITHOUT an Inheritor. It wouldn’t be so annoying if the service records actually looked legitimate, but I get Inheritors that have only a few thousand kills more than me. They don’t even have incredibly high Firefight playtimes or hundreds of thousands of waves completed. It reminds me of those idiotic programs that made you the highest rank in MW2. Does anybody have a good explanation for the large amount of Inheritors?

Probably an answer, in only two words : Custom Challenges. 'nuff said.

> Probably an answer, in only two words : Custom Challenges. 'nuff said.

They should get rid of them then. Before Inheritor rank and the Haunted helmet turn into Recon in Halo 3 after Bungie released the Vidmasters.

Its been two years after the release, many reached that rank before the hand-off and now with increased challenge payouts, jackpot weekends and custom challenges I would expect many will finish that journey before the release of Halo 4.

Fret not, tis a good thing.

Just because you are an Inheritor doesn’t mean you are good. Just because you have Flaming Recon in Halo 3 doesn’t mean you are good. They will all lose their luster eventually. That is just the way it works.

> It’s hard to get into a game these days WITHOUT an Inheritor. It wouldn’t be so annoying if the service records actually looked legitimate, but I get Inheritors that have only a few thousand kills more than me. They don’t even have incredibly high Firefight playtimes or hundreds of thousands of waves completed. It reminds me of those idiotic programs that made you the highest rank in MW2. Does anybody have a good explanation for the large amount of Inheritors?

Don’t get mad i have an account that’s Noble that’s ONLY played Campaign

You don’t have to be amazing at the game just because you’re an Inheritor. I know a few Inheritors, and they’re pretty good, but they aren’t the amazing players you’re expecting. It just means they play the game a lot. You should be glad they aren’t always great. If they were, you would be getting destroyed every single game.

> Its been two years after the release, many reached that rank before the hand-off and now with increased challenge payouts, jackpot weekends and custom challenges I would expect many will finish that journey before the release of Halo 4.
>
> Fret not, tis a good thing.

Don’t worry about what is in the lobby.

Worry about them holding your bullets for you.

Im only a hero an 80 percent of the time i slaughter the inheritors.

Ran into one the other day with like 11,000 kills. I was so disappointed. I am a Nova and I have 75,000+ kills…

the game is 1.5 years old.
what you should be looking for is onyx.
an onyx colonel > an unrated inheritor

> the game is 1.5 years old.
> what you should be looking for is onyx.
> an onyx colonel > an unrated inheritor

I assume you are talking about arena. While this is true, there are some problems with this:

Some people dont play Arena (but are still skilled players)

You can easily boost rating in Arena

You can easily boost rating in Arena

This

You act like the game just came out or something, not that hard to rank up once you hit the higher ranks, the amount of credits you get per game is crazy and once again rank means nothing in this game

That’s okay, I still maul Inheritors. As long I can beat them, they’ll look bad.

Who cares? Rank means nothing in Reach.

I get you op. It kinda bugs me because I still haven’t hit inheritor. I guess school and other stuff came up and when I came back, bam a bunch of inheritors that ranked up so fast through custom challenges. =\ crazy

What are custom challenges?

> It’s hard to get into a game these days WITHOUT an Inheritor. It wouldn’t be so annoying if the service records actually looked legitimate, but I get Inheritors that have only a few thousand kills more than me. They don’t even have incredibly high Firefight playtimes or hundreds of thousands of waves completed. It reminds me of those idiotic programs that made you the highest rank in MW2. Does anybody have a good explanation for the large amount of Inheritors?

I’m an Inheritor - the ‘rank’ means absolutely nothing. None of this means anything; it’s just a video game so why are you getting mad about it? Get mad about something that matters. Like why the hell marmalade continues to exist. Who’s making that accursed stuff?