WHAT IS WITH ALL THE BUTTONS, 343i?

Okay, MAYBE I am just being entitled, or MAYBE I am just being a “whiner” and you can dismiss problems I have with the game because “it’s not that bad just enjoy the game”, but it seems to me that “Master Chief, go press that button, destroy that core, deactivate these” is a supremely lazy and ineffective way to put objectives into a story. And I mean, if you want to have buttons, fine, but that’s just the thing: forerunners don’t use buttons. They use holo-panels. In Halo CE, the first time you see one, you are always thinking “Oh so mysterious! How does Master Chief know how to press these, look how complex these controls are!”, and in Halo 4, it’s just a green button.

What the hell? I know I’m not alone on this.

General Campaign Issues Thread

Keep your complaints as more of constructive criticism, rather than “plot sucks, master chief is stupid, i dont like the new guns” etc.

i prefered halo of old where moving up near it would trigger the cutscene and you watch MC put hut in

also why the hell does is magical cortana memory card fit into a trillion year old scart connection?

I’m really getting the feeling that 343 is just missing the point of Halo, almost as is they have no depth perception.

OMG HALO IS RUINED FOREVER

“OMG HALO IS RUINED FOREVER”

Why are you overreacting, it isn’t ruined forever. Oh, were you being sarcastic? Because nobody in this thread has said Halo is ruined.

Kids these days.