what is up with warzone?

when you get dropped into a game already underway in warzone turbo it doesnt let you use reqs.its really pointless to continue on after being dropped into a game that has already started…because everyone else is running with power weapons and so on while you can only use a dmr at best…this is a big problem that needs to be fixed…it kills the balance of the game…especially if its a team where many have quit and had people replace them…its like the new players who join are being punished for the people quitting…thats not right at all

Not only that, the fps lag whenever someone quits/join is even more horrible.

Seriously? This was a problem last time turbo was out. I’m shocked they’d put it back in without fixing this most egregious of errors.

> 2533274792324263;3:
> Seriously? This was a problem last time turbo was out. I’m shocked they’d put it back in without fixing this most egregious of errors.

indeed… i dont even see the point of having it like that…as i said its like punishing me just for playing the game…it also kills the little bit of balancing the game mode does have.

I would love to see data on how people do without anything but loadouts in turbo. I for one seem to play better.

Yeah. Can only use armor mods and loadouts… Nothing else. (though, I don’t use single use REQs most of the time)