What is this upcoming "Big January update?"

What will the update be about and will they get more things to the playlist or what?

And its already january… When willit probably be?

Probaly in the next week, the January update is the biggest update 343 have ever handled thats why it didn’t come beginning of the month but we should hear some news in the next few days. Keep playing in the meantime.

January is not yet over i still have hope,
Anyway I think they will release it when the -Yoink!- tounament is done and the next season of spartan ops starts
EDIT: i atleast hope they release an bullitin today

No idea when this month it will be but if the File Share isn’t fixed and Custom Games aren’t addressed I don’t really care one way or the other.

Hopefully the update comes soon and not later

> What will the update be about and will they get more things to the playlist or what?
>
> And its already january… When willit probably be?

Nobody really knows what the update has in store for us. 343 has been mentioning File Share issues that should start to work properly.

Other than that, I guess we will find out whether or not they listen to their community. People have been whining and waiting for improvements since day one. If this update doesn’t address a significant amount of those complaints, I think people will start to abandon Halo 4 in favor of other games.

Now, personally I really don’t care if people bail on this game, but it would probably significantly hurt 343i in the long run if they don’t react to their inherited fanbase. I think they’ll need to keep the little momentum they have going if they want to make Halo 5 and 6 a success.