What is this "live event" I keep hearing about?

And is there a place online to watch it or something? I just have no idea what it is :expressionless:

It is a youtube specific event where they will be having different events from game play to interviews with devs. I might check it out for a bit

Youtube. It’s a 6 hour long stream going on monday. I believe on Halo or Xbox’s channel. It’ll probably be up on Waypoint’s main page (or linked there) or just check here in the forums. We’ll be talking about it and will point you in the right direction.

On the 26th there is gonna be a online event leading up to the Halo 5’s launch. I am pretty sure there is going to be a a stream on youtube.

EDIT: Beaten like a unwanted step-child.

high ranking 343 people padding themselves on the back about how awesome a job they did while people pull their hair out because they cant even get the campaign going from all the bugs and crashes.

> 2533274915926813;5:
> high ranking 343 people padding themselves on the back about how awesome a job they did while people pull their hair out because they cant even get the campaign going from all the bugs and crashes.

Oh no…

Do you know if all the early copies that people have been playing are using that 9gb patch yet or not?

it will probably be on the xbox one live channel.

I’m going to watch the first hour and forty five minutes of it, I’d watch more but my Gamestop’s midnight launch party starts at 8 P.M and Halo 5 Live is at 6 P.M where I live.