What is this guy?

Sorry, this is a bit old, but I was rewatching a video today and realized I forgot to ask if anyone knew what this guy was. I mean, is he a Marine or some sort of special forces or what? He almost looks like a modern day soldier.

He’s apparently been killed by a Knight in this video.

Seen him before. He must be just some soldier.
GREAT pic btw. I can see his EYEBALL!!!

> Seen him before. He must be just some soldier.
> GREAT pic btw. I can see his EYEBALL!!!

Well, I know he’s probably just some random soldier, I was just wondering what division or core he belonged to to be wearing that helmet.

And I just took the picture straight out of the video and cut the background out.

The armor looks like it was from Reach. I wonder if it’s part of some early build of the game?

Looks like a pilot. Maybe a downed pelican or something nearby.

Ghost?

Ghost???

YOU’RE ALIVE.

> The armor looks like it was from Reach. I wonder if it’s part of some early build of the game?

It almost gave that EOD attachment vibe from reach.

> Looks like a pilot. Maybe a downed pelican or something nearby.

Maybe, typically the pilots looked something like ODSTs though.

> Ghost?
>
> Ghost???
>
> YOU’RE ALIVE.

Poor Ghost…

> The armor looks like it was from Reach. I wonder if it’s part of some early build of the game?

Yeah… it looks like an EOD Helmet.

> > The armor looks like it was from Reach. I wonder if it’s part of some early build of the game?
>
> It almost gave that EOD attachment vibe from reach.

Maybe. Either way, it’s clearly not a part of the final Halo 4 product.

> > > The armor looks like it was from Reach. I wonder if it’s part of some early build of the game?
> >
> > It almost gave that EOD attachment vibe from reach.
>
> Maybe. Either way, it’s clearly not a part of the final Halo 4 product.

I wouldn’t say that at all. Actually, I wouldn’t rule anything out of the final “Halo 4 product” until we see the game officially ourselves, not to mention if it was seen the in Waypoint Forerunner video, there’s a good chance that it’ll be in the game. Granted, maybe not specifically in the same exact form, but very likely to be in the final game.

It’s clearly the 4th Carmine brother.

> > > > The armor looks like it was from Reach. I wonder if it’s part of some early build of the game?
> > >
> > > It almost gave that EOD attachment vibe from reach.
> >
> > Maybe. Either way, it’s clearly not a part of the final Halo 4 product.
>
> I wouldn’t say that at all. Actually, I wouldn’t rule anything out of the final “Halo 4 product” until we see the game officially ourselves, not to mention if it was seen the in Waypoint Forerunner video, there’s a good chance that it’ll be in the game. Granted, maybe not specifically in the same exact form, but very likely to be in the final game.

Well, the reason I say it’s not is because it’s low-res compared to the other Halo 4 assets in the video, and has a radically different aesthetic.

> Ghost?
>
> Ghost???
>
> YOU’RE ALIVE.

He was reborn in the Halo universe. His resume for the UNSC:

“Shot in the shoulder by 44 magnum and burned”

“Somehow ended up in the future.”

“Still have the same actor.”

Marine?

I think he’s just a marine, but who knows?

> It’s clearly the 4th Carmine brother.

I have been searching for the elusive D. Carmine for years.

WE found him everybody! Go home now.

The only significant feature I can see from this pic is that guys face under the visor, are all SIVs going to have translucent visors? Is this guy even a Spartan? As for the guy as a game character, I don’t think hell have any significant’s.

Looks like both the pilot from H3 and the pilot helmet from H4. . . going off of that, I’m probably going to say that he’s a pilot of some sort.

It looks like Pilot off Halo 3.