What is this emblem?

I thought I’ve unlocked all the emblems (81) but apparently there’s another.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Dratak/home/

It says “1k” so it sounds like you unlock it from getting a thousand of something.

It’s for completing 1000 War Games matches and entering a classified code.

You had to drive the golden warthog out of the gate in headlong, in halo 2

You get for unlocking all of the Achievements from the game. 1000 gamer score or 1k

> It’s for completing 1000 War Games matches and entering a classified code.

I’ve got more than 1000 for sure, and I’ve entered all of the waypoint codes (except the ones for the new Raider armor).

> You get for unlocking all of the Achievements from the game. 1000 gamer score or 1k

I’m going with this. Just two more cheevos for me.

> > It’s for completing 1000 War Games matches and entering a classified code.
>
> I’ve got more than 1000 for sure, and I’ve entered all of the waypoint codes (except the ones for the new Raider armor).

It says you have completed 982. Complete 18 more and enter this code.

You had to create the giant master chief on Burial Mound without the Wraith in Halo 2.

>
> I’ve got more than 1000 for sure, and I’ve entered all of the waypoint codes (except the ones for the new Raider armor).
>
>
>
> > You get for unlocking all of the Achievements from the game. 1000 gamer score or 1k
>
> I’m going with this. Just two more cheevos for me.

I have seen from other posts that you don’t get anything for gettin all achievements
i’m pretty sure its the first option

>
>
>
>
> > You get for unlocking all of the Achievements from the game. 1000 gamer score or 1k
>
> I’m going with this. Just two more cheevos for me.

From what iv read thats what most of the players think it is but theres been some issues with it. There is however an Armor skill that you can unlock after getting 1000 war games compleated as well as having the game beat on legendary

> You had to create the giant master chief on Burial Mound without the Wraith in Halo 2.

ah the good ol Halo 2 glitches

You have to find and kill the ghost of Lockout, 1000 times

This pretty much and the code he has linked. It will also unlock the Raider DSTT Helmet. The only one missing is the Torso piece

> You have to find and kill the ghost of Lockout, 1000 times

a lot of people around here wouldn’t know what you’re talking about, hahaha

> > You have to find and kill the ghost of Lockout, 1000 times
>
> a lot of people around here wouldn’t know what you’re talking about, hahaha

I know, it’s sad. But still funny :smiley:

Is that ALL you get for that code? Wow. Talk about a rip off. I bet those that put the work into uncovering the hidden symbols in the maps is rather pissed off.

> > You have to find and kill the ghost of Lockout, 1000 times
>
> a lot of people around here wouldn’t know what you’re talking about, hahaha

One reason Halo 2 was great was because of the glitches.

> > You had to create the giant master chief on Burial Mound without the Wraith in Halo 2.
>
> ah the good ol Halo 2 glitches

Brings back great memories! They kept me in that game a while. How about the golden sniper rifle on Lockout?

>
> Is that ALL you get for that code? Wow. Talk about a rip off. I bet those that put the work into uncovering the hidden symbols in the maps is rather pissed off.

The code gives you the Raider DSST helmet. The emblem is just included with the unlock.

> > > You had to create the giant master chief on Burial Mound without the Wraith in Halo 2.
> >
> > ah the good ol Halo 2 glitches
>
> Brings back great memories! They kept me in that game a while. How about the golden sniper rifle on Lockout?

of course! the golden sniper rifles were on all sorts of maps according to different people back in the day