What is the worst pre-Halo4 complaint ever

People complain. People love. But since none of us played Halo 4 I guess it’s silly to really bash anything. I mean it may be terrible, but if you haven’t played it you can’t know.

So what massively discussed anti-Halo 4 or general Halo 4 topic is the worst one. Be honest, give reasons, defenses.

1-Anything with 1-50 in it: Halo 2/Halo 3 fans who believe without a doctor manhatten power that 1-50 is the ONLY good ranking system and was NEVER flawed.

2-DMR/BR bashing: Pretty much people who don’t believe they should both be in because either 1-DMR is Reach and Reach “Sucks” or 2-No man should have all this power

3-Halo 4 is turning into COD: A group of people who think COD invented gaming, and Halo for sure is now COD:FARE:HALOCOMBAT.

4-Grunts (any other thing here) are not the same=game ruined: Yes people who have entire mathematically and scientifically accurate data on why Grunts should not look like what they look like…A single species, The FAITH of Halo 4

5-No Skill Gap: Those who think every Halo game has gotten noobier and less skilled. Usaully with some Halo2>All other Halo games mentality. Odd, Don’t remember that one at all.

6-Cortana looks too real: Yes, I’ve seen it. People think she looks too real.

In this order

3
4
5
1
6

These complaints aren’t silly. If you think so, in that case: Isn’t it just as silly to like anything you haven’t played? All opinons on this forum is based on previous games, of what we liked and what we didn’t like. Things certainly aren’t going to work perfect with just a little bit of tweaking. It’s still uneven starts, bloom is still random, and there is still no confirmation of a trueskill ranking-system. This is, just as Tsassi said, a camouflaged complaint about the complainers.

The maps are gonna get bigger with sprint, which also sadens me.

You make it sound like we all should get off this forum, because we haven’t played the game yet, and therefore can’t have an opinion on it, but that is, very untrue.

I once read a thread saying that the graphics looked overdone lol

I agree with you but in all fareness Halo 2 was the best Halo game ever.
This dosen’t mean I want to revert back to it or something similar the past is in the past.

I could have had like 50 of em. I forgot about the people who think Chiefs armor looks like -Yoink- now.

That damn competitive community. They complain, and 343 says they are working with competitive in mind, and an MLG community member has even tested the game and said its the best ever without there being any PR talk at all.

Look at all the things 343 has given the competitive community!

Bloom
AAs
Perks
Ordance drops
Sprint default
Camo off spawn
Likelihood of no rank

I mean, what more do these guys want?

This thread is nothing but a camoflaged hypocritical complaint thread about complainers. Honestly, if you really think that way and have nothing constructive to add, for example, why you disagree with the complaints, you might as well keep your thoughts inside your head. After all, such hypocrisy is pointless and immature. If only thing you have to say is to bash other people’s thoughts, you might as well not speak at all.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> That damn competitive community. They complain, and 343 says they are working with competitive in mind, and an MLG community member has even tested the game and said its the best ever without there being any PR talk at all.
>
> Look at all the things 343 has given the competitive community!
>
> Bloom
> AAs
> Perks
> Ordance drops
> Sprint default
> Camo off spawn
> Likelihood of no rank
>
> I mean, what more do these guys want?

lol

Frank O’Connor - Hey guys I bought a machete!

Josh Holmes - What should we do with it?

Frank O’Connor - Kill what is left of halo’s originality?

Josh Holmes - I call first swing!!!

> People complain. People love. But since none of us played Halo 4 I guess it’s silly to really bash anything. I mean it may be terrible, but if you haven’t played it you can’t know.
>
>
> So what massively discussed anti-Halo 4 or general Halo 4 topic is the worst one. Be honest, give reasons, defenses.
>
> 1-Anything with 1-50 in it: Halo 2/Halo 3 fans who believe without a doctor manhatten power that 1-50 is the ONLY good ranking system and was NEVER flawed.
>
> 2-DMR/BR bashing: Pretty much people who don’t believe they should both be in because either 1-DMR is Reach and Reach “Sucks” or 2-No man should have all this power
>
> 3-Halo 4 is turning into COD: A group of people who think COD invented gaming, and Halo for sure is now COD:FARE:HALOCOMBAT.
>
> 4-Grunts (any other thing here) are not the same=game ruined: Yes people who have entire mathematically and scientifically accurate data on why Grunts should not look like what they look like…A single species, The FAITH of Halo 4
>
> 5-No Skill Gap: Those who think every Halo game has gotten noobier and less skilled. Usaully with some Halo2>All other Halo games mentality. Odd, Don’t remember that one at all.
>
> 6-Cortana looks too real: Yes, I’ve seen it. People think she looks too real.

Red Highlight = worst
Yellow Highlight = Silly
Green Highlight = Umm… What are you on about?

Here’s my order:
-)3
-)4
-)5
-)2
-)1

Those are all actually sensible complaints with lots of reasoning behind them, so they cant be bad complaints.

How about this one.

  1. people complaining about people complaining. its a forum man

And if you dont think that halo has gotten noobier and easier to play every game then lololol you are so wrong dude.

> I once read a thread saying that the graphics looked overdone lol

Yeah. “It’s not Halo 3/2’s graphics so it’s going to be a fail/like CoD/crap game”, according to most.

> Those are all actually sensible complaints with lots of reasoning behind them, so they cant be bad complaints.
>
> How about this one.
>
> <mark>7. people complaining about people complaining. its a forum man</mark>
>
> And if you dont think that halo has gotten noobier and easier to play every game then lololol you are so wrong dude.

I have to second this. That’s the slilliest and most immature complaint I have heard on these forums this far. If you don’t agree with people, don’t bash them, but instead tell them why you don’t agree with them. But in case you are too lacking in arguments that you have nothing essential to say, don’t speak at all. It will not only make you look less immature, but will help us all tremendously to have a better community.

> 4-Grunts (any other thing here) are not the same=game ruined: Yes people who have entire mathematically and scientifically accurate data on why Grunts should not look like what they look like…<mark>A single species, The FAITH of Halo 4</mark>

I have NO idea what you meant by that, as it made absolutely no sense, but here is what I have to say to it: Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence. The new Grunts are anatomically incorrect, and besides that, we know what they look like in Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, the graphic novels, and the other art, and in Halo 4, they look completely different and simply terrible.

> I once read a thread saying that the graphics looked overdone lol

I kinda think they look overdone. Not to mention that it can cause the frame rate to drop, like on the anniversary prisoner remake.

That is nothing but a list of strawman fallacies.

> > I once read a thread saying that the graphics looked overdone lol
>
> I kinda think they look overdone. Not to mention that it can cause the frame rate to drop, like on the anniversary prisoner remake.

Not only that, but extreme amounts of visual information might be a serious hindrance to gameplay experience, more so if coupled with bad anti-aliasing and lack of other graphics smoothing features. Although, I wouldn’t say it’s the fault of graphics in that case but more of a fault of the art design (the visual information, not the aliasing).

> People complain. People love. But since none of us played Halo 4 I guess it’s silly to really bash anything. I mean it may be terrible, but if you haven’t played it you can’t know.
>
>
> So what massively discussed anti-Halo 4 or general Halo 4 topic is the worst one. Be honest, give reasons, defenses.
>
> 1-Anything with 1-50 in it: Halo 2/Halo 3 fans who believe without a doctor manhatten power that 1-50 is the ONLY good ranking system and was NEVER flawed.
>
> 2-DMR/BR bashing: Pretty much people who don’t believe they should both be in because either 1-DMR is Reach and Reach “Sucks” or 2-No man should have all this power
>
> 3-Halo 4 is turning into COD: A group of people who think COD invented gaming, and Halo for sure is now COD:FARE:HALOCOMBAT.
>
> 4-Grunts (any other thing here) are not the same=game ruined: Yes people who have entire mathematically and scientifically accurate data on why Grunts should not look like what they look like…A single species, The FAITH of Halo 4
>
> 5-No Skill Gap: Those who think every Halo game has gotten noobier and less skilled. Usaully with some Halo2>All other Halo games mentality. Odd, Don’t remember that one at all.
>
> 6-Cortana looks too real: Yes, I’ve seen it. People think she looks too real.

6 - they said cortana chooses here own appearance so… if she wants to look real then that’s her choice. xD

> > > I once read a thread saying that the graphics looked overdone lol
> >
> > I kinda think they look overdone. Not to mention that it can cause the frame rate to drop, like on the anniversary prisoner remake.
>
> Not only that, but extreme amounts of visual information might be a serious hindrance to gameplay experience, more so if coupled with bad anti-aliasing and lack of other graphics smoothing features. Although, I wouldn’t say it’s the fault of graphics in that case but more of a fault of the art design (the visual information, not the aliasing).

Exactly. Just to much background noise. They should take all that extra lighting and texture processing power and put it to use on the water physics haha