What is the ultimate troll loadout?

I’ve never really been on board with the whole loadout thing. Modifying them during a match is just plain stupid. Carrying one loadout and being able to edit it at the end of War Games would have encouraged skillful play. I have 4 current loadouts and strictly use one for a specific playlist. Just for fun, I wanted to make the ultimate troll loadout. One that takes the so-called negative changes, and amplifies them in the worst possible light. For example, the sprint feature is being bashed as a feature that encourages hit and run tactics. So for a perk, mobility(which allows the Spartan to sprint endlessly) would definitely be beneficial to a troll. I’m unsure about armor abilities that can be used to troll(hologram maybe?) but boltshots(no, I don’t hate them…) and DMRs could contribute to weapons. Being relatively new to Halo, I implore the experts. WHAT IS THE BEST TROLL LOADOUT EVER?

Anything with AC and a Boltshot.

Boltshot and Active Camo, that is all

DMR
Boltshot
Plasma Grenades
Active Camo

:stuck_out_tongue:

> DMR
> Boltshot
> Plasma Grenades
> Active Camo
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:

Easily this, not even a contest.

> > DMR
> > Boltshot
> > Plasma Grenades
> > Active Camo
> >
> > :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Easily this, not even a contest.

I’m thinking Grenadier for a third plasma grenade and ordinance priority so you can get random powerups and potential for ordinance dropkilling.

DMR
Boltshot
Stickies
Active Camo
Grenadier
Explosives

^Troll Loadout

Look, these ideas are pretty damn sure to troll millions. As awesome as they are, is there anyone who can think of an alternative? A troll loadout to a specific map?

> DMR
> Boltshot
> Plasma Grenades
> Active Camo
>

> Anything with AC and a Boltshot.

> Boltshot and Active Camo, that is all

> DMR
> Boltshot
> Plasma Grenades
> Active Camo
>

> DMR
> Boltshot
> Stickies
> Active Camo
> Grenadier
> Explosives
>
> ^Troll Loadout

All of these.

> DMR
> Boltshot
> Stickies
> Active Camo
> Grenadier
> Explosives
>
> ^Troll Loadout

i am rolling with it from now on.

> Look, these ideas are pretty damn sure to troll millions. As awesome as they are, is there anyone who can think of an alternative? A troll loadout to a specific map?

This loadout trolls all maps.

> > DMR
> > Boltshot
> > Stickies
> > Active Camo
> > Grenadier
> > Explosives
> >
> > ^Troll Loadout
>
> i am rolling with it from now on.

…Shoot.

> > Look, these ideas are pretty damn sure to troll millions. As awesome as they are, is there anyone who can think of an alternative? A troll loadout to a specific map?
>
> This loadout trolls all maps.

Good sir, I have never thought of that. O_O
I should probably make a montage of every map being trolled with this loadout…

Active Camo
DMR
Boltshot
Plasma Grenade
AA Efficiency
Ammo

no one will find you and you will rack in the kills.

its seriously the most noob loadout ever but it also brings in quite a few bros that are quite a bit mad.

DMR
Boltshot
Plasma Grenades
Active Camo
Grenadier
Ammo

Oh the horror…

• DMR
  • Boltshot
  • Plasma Grenades
  • Active Camo

That’s it. Tactical and Support packages make it even worse.

Does anyone want to see a this troll loadout in all maps in a montage? Damn, I think I should make one myself…
Probably going to be done in a week or two if I tried…

> Does anyone want to see a this troll loadout in all maps in a montage? Damn, I think I should make one myself…
> Probably going to be done in a week or two if I tried…

Do it! Talkin bout a montage!

DMR
Boltshot
Active camo
Plasmas
Grenadier
Ammo/Dexterity/Explosives