What is the most useful specialization?

I know it varies depending on gameplay and style, but what specialization do you think is the best? For me it’s tracker. It lets you change the ordinance drops, and that can be crucial.

Rogue. The core of the game is pretty much gun fights. You are far more likely to win a match if you come out on top of your gun fights the majority of the time (unless you’re playing Regicide :P). Rogue increases the likelihood of you winning each gun fight be reducing the random flinch when scoped, which normally is a massive disadvantage.

Ever since I got the Operator ability I use it constantly. I find it useful, especially in larger maps that have a heavy vehicle influence on matches.

Several answers to that.

I find myself playing in smaller and bigger based maps with vehicles. So, i have at least two for those hoppers.

Stability from Rogue can be universal for both styles as it reduces flinch. Probably the best spec IMO.

Wheelman helps with EMP and more durable vehicles but it’s even deadlier with someone using a Gunner mod (more sustained fire from turret). I plan on using either of these two for BTB, depending on my mood.

Requisition mod seems interesting. I notice that i get some pretty terrible POD choices in BTB, so re-rolling a gravity hammer, speed boost, and Needler for better choices against vehicles is a god send.

Nemesis is for players who hate being killed by a particular player and want to know where they are. I’ve heard the X pops up only for 2-3 seconds, so it doesn’t sound useful.

Not sure about Drop Recon. Heard it’s glitch and the early heads up when GODs drop isn’t that much of an advantage. Too bad, it would have fit with callouts perfectly.

Pioneer is for exp and thus, it has no effectiveness in battle. Only after.

Stealth is okay i guess. They can’t hear your footsteps and Pro Vision isn’t good against you but with radar, it nullifies the silent foot steps. It be broken with no radar but the slightly faster assassinations is pretty cool.

> Several answers to that.
>
>
> I find myself playing in smaller and bigger based maps with vehicles. So, i have at least two for those hoppers.
>
>
> Stability from Rogue can be universal for both styles as it reduces flinch. Probably the best spec IMO.
>
> Wheelman helps with EMP and more durable vehicles but it’s even deadlier with someone using a Gunner mod (more sustained fire from turret). I plan on using either of these two for BTB, depending on my mood.
>
>
> Requisition mod seems interesting. I notice that i get some pretty terrible POD choices in BTB, so re-rolling a gravity hammer, speed boost, and Needler for better choices against vehicles is a god send.
>
>
> Nemesis is for players who hate being killed by a particular player and want to know where they are. I’ve heard the X pops up only for 2-3 seconds, so it doesn’t sound useful.
>
>
> Not sure about Drop Recon. Heard it’s glitch and the early heads up when GODs drop isn’t that much of an advantage. Too bad, it would have fit with callouts perfectly.
>
>
> Pioneer is for exp and thus, it has no effectiveness in battle. Only after.
>
> Stealth is okay i guess. They can’t hear your footsteps and Pro Vision isn’t good against you but with radar, it nullifies the silent foot steps. It be broken with no radar but the slightly faster assassinations is pretty cool.

Ummm it would not be broken without radar, use it in slayer pro and see how much it helps. Have you ever played COD, silent footsteps are a must for people with turtle beaches…lol Wetwork is the way to go on slayer pro, by far the best

For sure rogue with stability is GREAT. It’s help with the flinch really will make a difference in almost all fights…minus when you get hit by a sniper, that still throws your aim-er all loopy>_<.

I used to use stability exclusively, but I realized in game types like pro(which don’t allow layouts, just to kinda add that to sorta respond to chop stix message) I was getting used to the less flinch which meant that I would get thrown off ALOT more when getting shot. So i decided to take it off and join the ammo or dex bandwagon. They really are very handy :D.

> Several answers to that.
>
>
> Ummm it would not be broken without radar, use it in slayer pro and see how much it helps. Have you ever played COD, silent footsteps are a must for people with turtle beaches…lol Wetwork is the way to go on slayer pro, by far the best

Ummm have you ever played Slayer Pro? Custom loadouts aren’t usable, they’re preset. You can’t use Wetwork.

Stability from Rogue spec is in general the most useful with Requisition being up there if you play a lot of infinty slayer.

I honestly feel Explosives is far better than most specializations in the second slot.

Well, I’d imagine Pioneer. While it doesn’t pertain to only one playstyle, it does BENEFIT anyone by giving them more EXP.

Pathfinder turns you into a turret carrying beast, of course only useful with maps that have turrets. Then fast track/ pioneer in Spartan Ops, cause it gives you a extra thousand at the end.

I don’t go for practicality, so i just say Operator. I just like Operator armor, it looks like Security from Halo 3 and Reach, which was my favorite set.

Rouge.

> > Several answers to that.
> >
> >
> > I find myself playing in smaller and bigger based maps with vehicles. So, i have at least two for those hoppers.
> >
> >
> > Stability from Rogue can be universal for both styles as it reduces flinch. Probably the best spec IMO.
> >
> > Wheelman helps with EMP and more durable vehicles but it’s even deadlier with someone using a Gunner mod (more sustained fire from turret). I plan on using either of these two for BTB, depending on my mood.
> >
> >
> > Requisition mod seems interesting. I notice that i get some pretty terrible POD choices in BTB, so re-rolling a gravity hammer, speed boost, and Needler for better choices against vehicles is a god send.
> >
> >
> > Nemesis is for players who hate being killed by a particular player and want to know where they are. I’ve heard the X pops up only for 2-3 seconds, so it doesn’t sound useful.
> >
> >
> > Not sure about Drop Recon. Heard it’s glitch and the early heads up when GODs drop isn’t that much of an advantage. Too bad, it would have fit with callouts perfectly.
> >
> >
> > Pioneer is for exp and thus, it has no effectiveness in battle. Only after.
> >
> > Stealth is okay i guess. They can’t hear your footsteps and Pro Vision isn’t good against you but with radar, it nullifies the silent foot steps. It be broken with no radar but the slightly faster assassinations is pretty cool.
>
> Ummm it would not be broken without radar, use it in slayer pro and see how much it helps. Have you ever played COD, silent footsteps are a must for people with turtle beaches…lol Wetwork is the way to go on slayer pro, by far the best

Either you are misinformed or trolling. You can’t take pre-set loadouts into Slayer Pro. Therefore, you can’t take Stealth into Slayer Pro.

You can probably tweak pro in customs to allow Stealth but that’s not MM. So ummm, you are wrong.

Pioneer + Spartan Ops + 2XP spec.