What is the future of Infection/Flood?

We have not seen anything of Infection/Flood in Halo 5: Guardians. and considering the fact that Arena is exclusively 4v4 matches, I don’t think 343 Industries have interest on bring back Infection/Flood to the multiplayer. Do you think we will see Infection/Flood on Halo 5: Guardians?

There will almost certainly be infection/flood. I just hope that the lobster claw doesn’t return, and that the half of the maps don’t look like they were made by a drunkard.

It ll be back…I liked how they made the zombies into flood. Since the flood are the zombies of Halo. Although the only flood type that can actually infect are the spores, but jhey, its cool bro.

It’s the most popular customizable game mode in forge. So most likely.

I hope it isnt the H4 flood mode… it was so bad in comparison to Halo 3 & Reach’s infection mode

> 2533274808033236;5:
> I hope it isnt the H4 flood mode… it was so bad in comparison to Halo 3 & Reach’s infection mode

Nothing will ever be as bad as Reach’s campfest-riddled, map exploiting, excessively gray forge world maps, elevator bum rushing, OP pistol-whippin’, sword blocking excuse of Infection

Infection was soooo much better than Flood.
I really hope real Infection returns.

> 2533274799135257;6:
> > 2533274808033236;5:
> > I hope it isnt the H4 flood mode… it was so bad in comparison to Halo 3 & Reach’s infection mode
>
>
> Nothing will ever be as bad as Reach’s campfest-riddled, map exploiting, excessively gray forge world maps, elevator bum rushing, OP pistol-whippin’, sword blocking excuse of Infection

Halo 4’s flood mode isnt better. unbalanced (OP) zombies, boring standard maps, ugly zombie models/skin (not even flood creatures)

I like traditional infection better than halo 4’s flood. The abilities were ridiculous with the zombies boosting all over the place :stuck_out_tongue: I felt that it was more balanced with the classic game mode.

While I’m not a huge fan of playing it I think it would be a shame not to see it return as I’d argue that it has become sort of a staple offering.

I hope to see something akin to this for Halo 5’s playlist breakdown.

Of course, it’s a popular mode, that’s why they made it unique in Halo 4. Plus with the boosting/clambering, these flood will be annoying as hell