What is the first map you would like to re-create?

With so many new features having been put into forge 2.0, what maps do you want to see re-created? I would have liked to re-create ascension, but it looks like in the vid doc, its already been done. (which is awesome bty.)
Im really looking foward to seeing some cool new Bloodgultch/Coagulation variants.

I would really like to make a Timberland remake. But not being able to forge trees kind of hindered this. Maybe Headlong if I get good enough :smiley:

I would defo re-create Guardian. Its an amazing slayer map

Being a horrible forger, I probably won’t be able to recreate any maps :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I do hope someones makes a decent Headlong remake.

Not really a map, per say (although two maps have been based on this area), I want to the bridge from Assault on the Control Room over the Blood Gulch area.

I hope I’m the first to do it…but…

<h2>[
<h2>Elongation</h2>

](http://h2.halowiki.net/p/Elongation)</h2>

I don’t know which multiplayer map I’ll remake but, I want to make that huge structure in the level Halo on Halo 3. If I kept it in budget I bet I could make a really awesome territories map.

> I hope I’m the first to do it…but…
>
>
> <h2> </h2>
> <h2>Elongation</h2>

I remembering not a lot of people loving that map, but I thought it was awesome. Go for it!

I would give either Colossus or Warlock a shot.

> > I hope I’m the first to do it…but…
> >
> >
> > <h2> </h2>
> > <h2>Elongation</h2>
>
> I remembering not a lot of people loving that map, but I thought it was awesome. Go for it!
>
> I would give either Colossus or Warlock a shot.

Yeah not alot of people liked the map at all, but I have to admit it was the fact of being in space that just made me love it…and the treadmills :smiley: its ashame I wont be able to make them move in REACH :confused:

Chiron TL34 for some teleporter mayhem.

Good luck with that. With only 12 teleporters available to us it is impossible to make a true Chiron remake… maybe an inspired one… but not a true remake.

Elongation will be my first as well. I figure it will be an easy one to start with.

My first map will be Hang Em High

I’d like to try Boarding Action from CE…that was a great snipe map.

Boarding Action is a fantastic idea.

I plan on doing an inspired Chiron as well as an inspired Boarding Action… they are some of the more creative maps of Bungie’s time so I think they are great for inspiration.

> I plan on doing an inspired Chiron as well as an inspired Boarding Action… they are some of the more creative maps of Bungie’s time so I think they are great for inspiration.

I really wish we could completely recreate Chiron. That was always a lot of fun.

> > I plan on doing an inspired Chiron as well as an inspired Boarding Action… they are some of the more creative maps of Bungie’s time so I think they are great for inspiration.
>
> I really wish we could completely recreate Chiron. That was always a lot of fun.

It can be done, but some teleporters would have to be single way.

> > > I plan on doing an inspired Chiron as well as an inspired Boarding Action… they are some of the more creative maps of Bungie’s time so I think they are great for inspiration.
> >
> > I really wish we could completely recreate Chiron. That was always a lot of fun.
>
> It can be done, but some teleporters would have to be single way.

Even then it wouldn’t be possible bro. According to the Halo wiki we would need 15 channels. With a sender/receiver for each channel that is atleast 30 teleporters. So instead I’m going to utilize Chiron concept and make a series of rooms linked via teleporters that chain into each other… it ought to be very interesting. I can give the illusion of 30 teleporters if I do it right.

i want to recreate everybody is mortal but me from marathon durandal.