What is the easiest way to get the Speed Reader achievement?

Should I just try to rush trough the level and avoid the Flood where possible or is there some other way?

P.s: Just found out that we can use skulls. This is gonna make it somewhat easier!

Infinite ammo skull + Shotgun. Also bring a friend that will make it go much faster.

Do a speed run. I think someone got through it in 15minutes by skipping parts and whatnot. The video is on youtube. Copy what they do and you should be fine.

Could you link me the video? I can’t find it.

Part 1.

From there go to part 2. :slight_smile:

Here yeah go.
It goes in parts so this is:
Part 1

Part 2

Thanks guys. You deserve a thank!

Do it on easy…it wont take long at all.

Oops! For some reason i thought this had to do with reading all the terminals haha

But in this case i got the achievement with a buddy on co op …didnt even have to use any of the skulls to aid the way. But if you want to make it way easy turn on the infinite ammo skull and the boom skull youll make it with like 10 mins to spare lol

It requires to be done on Legendary

> Here yeah go.
> It goes in parts so this is:
> Part 1
>
> Part 2

Theres just no way that guy is doing it on legendary.

If I am anywhere near my own grenades i get blown to hell. So how that guy can perform grenade jumps is beyond me.

> > Here yeah go.
> > It goes in parts so this is:
> > Part 1
> >
> > Part 2
>
> Theres just no way that guy is doing it on legendary.
>
> If I am anywhere near my own grenades i get blown to hell. So how that guy can perform grenade jumps is beyond me.

Grenade jumps can be tricky to start off with, but you’ve just got to time them well.