What is the difference between code red and game fuel?

I don’t know why but when i played halo 3 with gamefuel i was beastin and it made the experience so much better for some reason. Is it supposed to be an energy drink or something, i still drink code red by the liter but it dosen’t have the same satisfaction as game fuel. Is it all in my head or is it actually a different drink?

they’re different.

It is a different beverage.

the main ingredient difference is they added copiously illegal amounts of awesome and hype into the Gamefuel.

-IV

I think that 343 should partner with Pepsi and come out with a new Game Fuel for Halo Anniversary. The art on the can should be a collage of art work of key events that tells the Halo story as you move around the can.

They’re different, Code red has some kind of berry in it, where as Game fuel has some tropical fruit in it, I can drink code red, but game fuel, it doesn’t really sit right with my stumick.

One thing in common, they both taste like crap.

> One thing in common, they both taste like crap.

I’m so glad someone agrees with me.

Game Fuel is nectar of the gods, noobs.

No seriously though. The difference is I’ll always have a bottle of Game Fuel ready on hand, though just hasn’t ever been as good as when Good Ole MC was on the can.

> Game Fuel is nectar of the gods, noobs.
>
> No seriously though. The difference is I’ll always have a bottle of Game Fuel ready on hand, though just hasn’t ever been as good as when Good Ole MC was on the can.

…wow

My thoughts exactly. o.O

both taste like pis, and its all in your mind :confused: