What is the community's thoughts on Halo 5?

I wanted to see what the community’s thought about halo 5 whether good or bad and what you would have done if you were the lead designer of halo5.

From the way it looks now I would keep it the way it is but the beta will be the only way to tell. Halo5 looks sick though!

Give us playable spartan 2s and 3s in the multiplayer and I’m fine. If 343 doesn’t want to do that, than they can at least give the 4s simpler armor.

I like it so far, players will be able to play as Spartans rather than just tougher ODSTs. The armor itself is becoming a weapon in it’s own right, as it always was in the lore and even in name, Thor’s Hammer after all.

Take sprint out and I’ll buy it.

Looks fantastic from what I’ve seen so far but the beta will consolidate that.

Hurry up beta!

I like it. I actually think it’s great they’re giving everyone equal starts and the like. I didn’t like in Halo 4 how most of the time you or others would get an unfair advantage due to loadouts and the sort.

Having not played the Beta, I think it looks extremely similar to COD Advanced Warfare so far as the HUD and movement are concerned, and that’s not a bad thing. It looks like they’ve sped up the gameplay of Halo and tweaked the movements of the player enough to make it fresh without breaking the fundamental aspect of the “arena” element that makes Halo. I’m looking forward to getting my hands on it.

I’ll let you know what I reckon once I have played the beta. So far from what I have seen in some of the released videos though it looks pretty good.

Im just excited to go back to the fair playing ground aspect of Halo.

I’m really worried about BTB.

> 2535456509381412;11:
> I’m really worried about BTB.

How so?

> 2533274856504035;10:
> Im just excited to go back to the fair playing ground aspect of Halo.

Same here.

It needs to have playable elites, it needs to NOT take 60 GB of space on the hard drive, and they need to get it right at the first release. Minor tweaks maybe, but if it doesn’t even work they’re pretty much finished.
I really could go on and on about the things I would LIKE to see in halo 5 but boy is that a long list. Everything from game mechanics, vehicle designs, overall plot, AI mechanics, species included, and even things like when they design a battle scene they need to decorate the area with more than just marine bodies. Please throw in some enemy casualties too, I’m so tired of that lazy design aspect it actually really bothers me.

> 2533274821180847;14:
> It needs to have playable elites, it needs to NOT take 60 GB of space on the hard drive, and they need to get it right at the first release. Minor tweaks maybe, but if it doesn’t even work they’re pretty much finished.
> I really could go on and on about the things I would LIKE to see in halo 5 but boy is that a long list. Everything from game mechanics, vehicle designs, overall plot, AI mechanics, species included, and even things like when they design a battle scene they need to decorate the area with more than just marine bodies. Please throw in some enemy casualties too, I’m so tired of that lazy design aspect it actually really bothers me.

I was just about to say that elites should be added to the multiplayer again.

I don’t care about anything they’ve done to H5.
if HMCC isn’t fixed by the end of the beta–they get extra time since most of us will step away for a few weeks to test H5–I wont be buying it at all

I’m 100 % excited! Less than a year to wait! Wuu!

It has absolutely peaked my interest. Halo 4 was a massive letdown for me, so I am a tad reserved regarding Halo 5. But overall, I am looking forward to playing the beta. Everything I have seen thus far on Ready Up Live has made me want to play.

> 2533274868265432;16:
> I don’t care about anything they’ve done to H5.
> if HMCC isn’t fixed by the end of the beta–they get extra time since most of us will step away for a few weeks to test H5–I wont be buying it at all

If you don’t care at all for halo 5 then why are you here?

> 2610345319735860;18:
> It has absolutely peaked my interest. Halo 4 was a massive letdown for me, so I am a tad reserved regarding Halo 5. But overall, I am looking forward to playing the beta. Everything I have seen thus far on Ready Up Live has made me want to play.

The only problem I had for halo 4 was the lack of balance.