what is the campaign about honestly!!!!!

what is the campaign about because i have heard many things about it but have not played it

Why don’t you just play it?

i dont have an xbox 1 other wise i would

Instead of asking us, you could watch a walkthrough on YouTube or whatever.

> 2535461687251906;3:
> i dont have an xbox 1 other wise i would

Why not watch it on youtube or something then?

I can’t remember, it was forgettable. Definitely not as memorable as previously campaigns.

Long story short… Cortana survived by entering the domain that was thought to have been destroyed. Chief and Blue Team goes to find her against UNSC orders and Locke with Team Orsiris goes after them to try and stop them. Mean while Cortana has been summoning the guardians to one central location. Calling them also coincidentally killed a lot of people. Her plans seem to be to bring order and end all the wars in the galaxy. She will be aided it seems by other AIs who wish to join her since she has cured rampancy with the domain essentially giving ever lasting life to AIs. So basically there is a war brewing between the AIs and mankind. Who will have the right to rule the galaxy… the AIs with the guardians or will mankind, namely the Spartans, find a way to stop them.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> Long story short… Cortana survived by entering the domain that was thought to have been destroyed. Chief and Blue Team goes to find her against UNSC orders and Locke with Team Orsiris goes after them to try and stop them. Mean while Cortana has been summoning the guardians to one central location. Calling them also coincidentally killed a lot of people. Her plans seem to be to bring order and end all the wars in the galaxy. She will be aided it seems by other AIs who wish to join her since she has cured rampancy with the domain essentially giving ever lasting life to AIs. So basically there is a war brewing between the AIs and mankind. Who will have the right to rule the galaxy… the AIs with the guardians or will mankind, namely the Spartans, find a way to stop them.

Thanks for the summary. I played through the campaign once but was fresh off listening to “Hunt the Truth”, and quickly got lost because I was completely thrown off by the marketing. After the first couple missions I just ran through shooting things and didn;t even try to keep up with the story.

You’re better off just passing it or watching it on YouTube. It’s not very memorable. But I’m just going to give you a condensed version here:

ACT I

1. The end of the first mission? No… Just no… My eyes! What they saw cannot be undone!!
  2. Chief is hallucinating? Cool. Seems like an epic startup.
    ACT II
  3. Why is everyone on the Infinity yelling?
  4. Osiris getting missions back-to-back with little Intel? Yeah. Nothing can go wrong. Sometimes you need a little intel-with your Intel…
    ACT III
  5. Glassed planets… Have bad… Security measures?
  6. AI governing a colony? Sweet.
    ACT IV
  7. Oh flips. If the Prometheans didn’t already look like “Bayformers” already. You get to fight a real life sized one! Looks exactly like Megatron!
  8. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
  9. Bayformers metroplex is leveling the city! Let’s accuse Chief and his team!
    ACT V
  10. Arbiter… Nuff’ said.
  11. Bayformers Megatron is back… As Galvatron!? “What the hell is that doing here? Thought we killed it!”
    ACT VI
  12. Wow. There goes all of Halo 4…
  13. What the yoink is going on!?
    ACT VIII
  14. Cutesy, Loveable, and… Very Exuberant!
  15. Enter Warden. Part three. The epic conclusion of the Trilogy that started it all.
    ACT IX
  16. It’s Skynet. It’s taking over!
  17. Cortana… That. Was not cool…
  18. Did… Did we do it…? Did we… Did we save them?
    ACT X
  19. It took this game long enough…
  20. Sir… Finishing this Fight!!! (Sequel bait) (Legendary)

> 2535468812026872;8:
> > 2533274816788253;7:
> > Long story short… Cortana survived by entering the domain that was thought to have been destroyed. Chief and Blue Team goes to find her against UNSC orders and Locke with Team Orsiris goes after them to try and stop them. Mean while Cortana has been summoning the guardians to one central location. Calling them also coincidentally killed a lot of people. Her plans seem to be to bring order and end all the wars in the galaxy. She will be aided it seems by other AIs who wish to join her since she has cured rampancy with the domain essentially giving ever lasting life to AIs. So basically there is a war brewing between the AIs and mankind. Who will have the right to rule the galaxy… the AIs with the guardians or will mankind, namely the Spartans, find a way to stop them.
>
>
> Thanks for the summary. I played through the campaign once but was fresh off listening to “Hunt the Truth”, and quickly got lost because I was completely thrown off by the marketing. After the first couple missions I just ran through shooting things and didn;t even try to keep up with the story.

Yeah the whole hunt the truth didn’t match the game what so ever… a big let down… the unsc and team osiris knew where and what the blue team was doing the whole time. There was really no hunt at all.

> 2533275013144329;9:
> You’re better off just passing it or watching it on YouTube. It’s not very memorable. But I’m just going to give you a condensed version here:
>
>
>
>
>
> ACT I
> 1. The end of the first mission? No… Just no… My eyes! What they saw cannot be undone!!
> 2. Chief is hallucinating? Cool. Seems like an epic startup.
> ACT II
> 1. Why is everyone on the Infinity yelling?
> 2. Osiris getting missions back-to-back with little Intel? Yeah. Nothing can go wrong. Sometimes you need a little intel-with your Intel…
> ACT III
> 1. Glassed planets… Have bad… Security measures?
> 2. AI governing a colony? Sweet.
> ACT IV
> 1. Oh flips. If the Prometheans didn’t already look like “Bayformers” already. You get to fight a real life sized one! Looks exactly like Megatron!
> 2. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
> 3. Bayformers metroplex is leveling the city! Let’s accuse Chief and his team!
> ACT V
> 1. Arbiter… Nuff’ said.
> 2. Bayformers Megatron is back… As Galvatron!? “What the hell is that doing here? Thought we killed it!”
> ACT VI
> 1. Wow. There goes all of Halo 4…
> 2. What the yoink is going on!?
> ACT VIII
> 1. Cutesy, Loveable, and… Very Exuberant!
> 2. Enter Warden. Part three. The epic conclusion of the Trilogy that started it all.
> ACT IX
> 1. It’s Skynet. It’s taking over!
> 2. Cortana… That. Was not cool…
> 3. Did… Did we do it…? Did we… Did we save them?
> ACT X
> 1. It took this game long enough…
> 2. Sir… Finishing this Fight!!! (Sequel bait) (Legendary)
>

I 100% disagree here. The campaign gets way more hate than it deserves. Yes it’s sad it didn’t match the build up at all but if you play it for what it is and listen to it’s story it’s actually pretty good. Listen to the conversations the Spatans have with one another, watch the cut scenes and find and pay attention to the Intel and it’s not a bad campaign IMO.

> 2533275013144329;9:
> You’re better off just passing it or watching it on YouTube. It’s not very memorable. But I’m just going to give you a condensed version here:
>
>
>
>
>
> ACT I
> 1. The end of the first mission? No… Just no… My eyes! What they saw cannot be undone!!
> 2. Chief is hallucinating? Cool. Seems like an epic startup.
> ACT II
> 1. Why is everyone on the Infinity yelling?
> 2. Osiris getting missions back-to-back with little Intel? Yeah. Nothing can go wrong. Sometimes you need a little intel-with your Intel…
> ACT III
> 1. Glassed planets… Have bad… Security measures?
> 2. AI governing a colony? Sweet.
> ACT IV
> 1. Oh flips. If the Prometheans didn’t already look like “Bayformers” already. You get to fight a real life sized one! Looks exactly like Megatron!
> 2. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
> 3. Bayformers metroplex is leveling the city! Let’s accuse Chief and his team!
> ACT V
> 1. Arbiter… Nuff’ said.
> 2. Bayformers Megatron is back… As Galvatron!? “What the hell is that doing here? Thought we killed it!”
> ACT VI
> 1. Wow. There goes all of Halo 4…
> 2. What the yoink is going on!?
> ACT VIII
> 1. Cutesy, Loveable, and… Very Exuberant!
> 2. Enter Warden. Part three. The epic conclusion of the Trilogy that started it all.
> ACT IX
> 1. It’s Skynet. It’s taking over!
> 2. Cortana… That. Was not cool…
> 3. Did… Did we do it…? Did we… Did we save them?
> ACT X
> 1. It took this game long enough…
> 2. Sir… Finishing this Fight!!! (Sequel bait) (Legendary)
>

This is the best thing I’ve read in a while.

Just read the Halopedia plot synopsis.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> > 2533275013144329;9:
> > You’re better off just passing it or watching it on YouTube. It’s not very memorable. But I’m just going to give you a condensed version here:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ACT I
> > 1. The end of the first mission? No… Just no… My eyes! What they saw cannot be undone!!
> > 2. Chief is hallucinating? Cool. Seems like an epic startup.
> > ACT II
> > 1. Why is everyone on the Infinity yelling?
> > 2. Osiris getting missions back-to-back with little Intel? Yeah. Nothing can go wrong. Sometimes you need a little intel-with your Intel…
> > ACT III
> > 1. Glassed planets… Have bad… Security measures?
> > 2. AI governing a colony? Sweet.
> > ACT IV
> > 1. Oh flips. If the Prometheans didn’t already look like “Bayformers” already. You get to fight a real life sized one! Looks exactly like Megatron!
> > 2. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
> > 3. Bayformers metroplex is leveling the city! Let’s accuse Chief and his team!
> > ACT V
> > 1. Arbiter… Nuff’ said.
> > 2. Bayformers Megatron is back… As Galvatron!? “What the hell is that doing here? Thought we killed it!”
> > ACT VI
> > 1. Wow. There goes all of Halo 4…
> > 2. What the yoink is going on!?
> > ACT VIII
> > 1. Cutesy, Loveable, and… Very Exuberant!
> > 2. Enter Warden. Part three. The epic conclusion of the Trilogy that started it all.
> > ACT IX
> > 1. It’s Skynet. It’s taking over!
> > 2. Cortana… That. Was not cool…
> > 3. Did… Did we do it…? Did we… Did we save them?
> > ACT X
> > 1. It took this game long enough…
> > 2. Sir… Finishing this Fight!!! (Sequel bait) (Legendary)
> >

>
>
> I 100% disagree here. The campaign gets way more hate than it deserves. Yes it’s sad it didn’t match the build up at all but if you play it for what it is and listen to it’s story it’s actually pretty good. Listen to the conversations the Spatans have with one another, watch the cut scenes and find and pay attention to the Intel and it’s not a bad campaign IMO.

The campaign was a huge letdown and don’t get me started when it comes to the plot.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> Long story short… Cortana survived by entering the domain that was thought to have been destroyed. Chief and Blue Team goes to find her against UNSC orders and Locke with Team Orsiris goes after them to try and stop them. Mean while Cortana has been summoning the guardians to one central location. Calling them also coincidentally killed a lot of people. Her plans seem to be to bring order and end all the wars in the galaxy. She will be aided it seems by other AIs who wish to join her since she has cured rampancy with the domain essentially giving ever lasting life to AIs. So basically there is a war brewing between the AIs and mankind. Who will have the right to rule the galaxy… the AIs with the guardians or will mankind, namely the Spartans, find a way to stop them.

Good summary, I completely forgot what the campaign was even about.

> 2535464169630092;14:
> > 2533274816788253;11:
> > > 2533275013144329;9:
> > > You’re better off just passing it or watching it on YouTube. It’s not very memorable. But I’m just going to give you a condensed version here:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ACT I
> > > 1. The end of the first mission? No… Just no… My eyes! What they saw cannot be undone!!
> > > 2. Chief is hallucinating? Cool. Seems like an epic startup.
> > > ACT II
> > > 1. Why is everyone on the Infinity yelling?
> > > 2. Osiris getting missions back-to-back with little Intel? Yeah. Nothing can go wrong. Sometimes you need a little intel-with your Intel…
> > > ACT III
> > > 1. Glassed planets… Have bad… Security measures?
> > > 2. AI governing a colony? Sweet.
> > > ACT IV
> > > 1. Oh flips. If the Prometheans didn’t already look like “Bayformers” already. You get to fight a real life sized one! Looks exactly like Megatron!
> > > 2. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
> > > 3. Bayformers metroplex is leveling the city! Let’s accuse Chief and his team!
> > > ACT V
> > > 1. Arbiter… Nuff’ said.
> > > 2. Bayformers Megatron is back… As Galvatron!? “What the hell is that doing here? Thought we killed it!”
> > > ACT VI
> > > 1. Wow. There goes all of Halo 4…
> > > 2. What the yoink is going on!?
> > > ACT VIII
> > > 1. Cutesy, Loveable, and… Very Exuberant!
> > > 2. Enter Warden. Part three. The epic conclusion of the Trilogy that started it all.
> > > ACT IX
> > > 1. It’s Skynet. It’s taking over!
> > > 2. Cortana… That. Was not cool…
> > > 3. Did… Did we do it…? Did we… Did we save them?
> > > ACT X
> > > 1. It took this game long enough…
> > > 2. Sir… Finishing this Fight!!! (Sequel bait) (Legendary)
> > >

> >
> >
> > I 100% disagree here. The campaign gets way more hate than it deserves. Yes it’s sad it didn’t match the build up at all but if you play it for what it is and listen to it’s story it’s actually pretty good. Listen to the conversations the Spatans have with one another, watch the cut scenes and find and pay attention to the Intel and it’s not a bad campaign IMO.
>
>
> The campaign was a huge letdown and don’t get me started when it comes to the plot.

Just because you didn’t like it doesn’t mean others won’t. I stand by my opinion the campaign gets way more hate than it deserves. Sure it’s not the best one and Brian Reed isn’t the best writer when it comes to conversations in the game but it’s still a solid campaign. Good plot and excellent environments for the missions. The swords of Sanghelios mission is one of the best Halo missions of all time imo. The only real let down of the campaign was not enough missions at Blue Team.

> 2533274816788253;16:
> > 2535464169630092;14:
> > > 2533274816788253;11:
> > > > 2533275013144329;9:
> > > > You’re better off just passing it or watching it on YouTube. It’s not very memorable. But I’m just going to give you a condensed version here:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ACT I
> > > > 1. The end of the first mission? No… Just no… My eyes! What they saw cannot be undone!!
> > > > 2. Chief is hallucinating? Cool. Seems like an epic startup.
> > > > ACT II
> > > > 1. Why is everyone on the Infinity yelling?
> > > > 2. Osiris getting missions back-to-back with little Intel? Yeah. Nothing can go wrong. Sometimes you need a little intel-with your Intel…
> > > > ACT III
> > > > 1. Glassed planets… Have bad… Security measures?
> > > > 2. AI governing a colony? Sweet.
> > > > ACT IV
> > > > 1. Oh flips. If the Prometheans didn’t already look like “Bayformers” already. You get to fight a real life sized one! Looks exactly like Megatron!
> > > > 2. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
> > > > 3. Bayformers metroplex is leveling the city! Let’s accuse Chief and his team!
> > > > ACT V
> > > > 1. Arbiter… Nuff’ said.
> > > > 2. Bayformers Megatron is back… As Galvatron!? “What the hell is that doing here? Thought we killed it!”
> > > > ACT VI
> > > > 1. Wow. There goes all of Halo 4…
> > > > 2. What the yoink is going on!?
> > > > ACT VIII
> > > > 1. Cutesy, Loveable, and… Very Exuberant!
> > > > 2. Enter Warden. Part three. The epic conclusion of the Trilogy that started it all.
> > > > ACT IX
> > > > 1. It’s Skynet. It’s taking over!
> > > > 2. Cortana… That. Was not cool…
> > > > 3. Did… Did we do it…? Did we… Did we save them?
> > > > ACT X
> > > > 1. It took this game long enough…
> > > > 2. Sir… Finishing this Fight!!! (Sequel bait) (Legendary)
> > > >

> > >
> > >
> > > I 100% disagree here. The campaign gets way more hate than it deserves. Yes it’s sad it didn’t match the build up at all but if you play it for what it is and listen to it’s story it’s actually pretty good. Listen to the conversations the Spatans have with one another, watch the cut scenes and find and pay attention to the Intel and it’s not a bad campaign IMO.
> >
> >
> > The campaign was a huge letdown and don’t get me started when it comes to the plot.
>
>
> Just because you didn’t like it doesn’t mean others won’t. I stand by my opinion the campaign gets way more hate than it deserves. Sure it’s not the best one and Brian Reed isn’t the best writer when it comes to conversations in the game but it’s still a solid campaign. Good plot and excellent environments for the missions. The swords of Sanghelios mission is one of the best Halo missions of all time imo. The only real let down of the campaign was not enough missions at Blue Team.

The plot wasn’t good at all. Infact the plot was garbage tier in so many way. As for the campaign Sanghelios and Argent moon was only
the decent part of the campaign. The rest was medicore at best.

so what i am hearing cortona goes rogue and chief gets little love and ai’s are forming skynet great that makes the next halo a breeze

> 2535461687251906;18:
> so what i am hearing cortona goes rogue and chief gets little love and ai’s are forming skynet great that makes the next halo a breeze

Well, Jul 'Mdama is dead, and his Covenant remnant has fallen. Cortana isn’t actually dead, and is practically just making SkyNet. John, Fred, Kelly, and Linda all got stuck inside a giant space freezer (I mean, that’s pretty much what a Cryptum is) for a few hours. Fireteam Osiris saved them. The UNSC is screwed. Commander Palmer doesn’t hate Halsey as much. And the Guardians are breaking expensive electronics that could potentially kill trillions.

> 2535461687251906;18:
> so what i am hearing cortona goes rogue and chief gets little love and ai’s are forming skynet great that makes the next halo a breeze

Correct. A crazy ai plan to take over galaxy by using machine know as Guardians. Orginal plot right here lol.

Human vs AI plot to be honest