What is the Blitz meta?

So I’ve noticed that many people on these forums are only too enthusiastic to share their take on the standard Multiplayer’s meta throughout their forum posts (from Chopper rushing, to Atriox shield stacking, to Jerome rushing, etc). It is common to see the Onyx/Champion players step out to debate over what strategies are most viable for high level-play on some threads, stuff like that.

But what about the top Blitz players? How come nobody really bothers to talk about the Blitz meta? I personally find Blitz pretty darn fun, and there must be some winning strategies out there being used by the Champion players against each other. If there are any very good high-level Ranked Blitz players out there, what are your tips for Blitz? Any dominant leaders/tactics people might wanna take note of if they start grinding hard in ranked?

Counters , collect energy, dominate ridge area. Buy blitz packs…:space_invader::scream: blitz boring!

i love finding a level 30 with level 8 cards while a level 50 who has been playing sense release only having level 5 cards and few 6 and 7s
pay to win is the answer
plus it doesn’t take a brain to hold down on c and b with that small ridge
and stack range units

-Stack a lot of siege units between B and C
-Drop mass destruction power on an enemy siege ball between B and C
-Use scouts/ leave campers to get power cores.
-Pay your place into the leadership by buying packs and relying on the units’ high level.

That’s Blitz meta and since balance rarely remembers it, the meta has not changed from the game’s launch.

I’m nowhere near top level, but in Blitz keeping your units alive is key with some exceptions like JRs, Grunts, etc. The small units/scouts I like to use as a Kamikaze with a leader power, for example I’ll send a grunt squad into a platoon of Tanks/air, then I’ll use a glassing beam since I have the LoS for it. Another thing is building an army of counters, those become. nearly unstoppable. As usual controlling B and C is pretty much game over for the opponent(s). One last thing is it’s not completely pay to win, I play every day to get challenges done to level up my cards and a large majority of them are 4+ yet I’m mid-30s in rank

> 2535405380102010;1:
> So I’ve noticed that many people on these forums are only too enthusiastic to share their take on the standard Multiplayer’s meta throughout their forum posts (from Chopper rushing, to Atriox shield stacking, to Jerome rushing, etc). It is common to see the Onyx/Champion players step out to debate over what strategies are most viable for high level-play on some threads, stuff like that.
>
> But what about the top Blitz players? How come nobody really bothers to talk about the Blitz meta? I personally find Blitz pretty darn fun, and there must be some winning strategies out there being used by the Champion players against each other. If there are any very good high-level Ranked Blitz players out there, what are your tips for Blitz? Any dominant leaders/tactics people might wanna take note of if they start grinding hard in ranked?

If you don’t have near max lvl cards don’t even play. The power difference will pretty much allow anyone to beat you regardless.

pay money for packs then win the pay to win mode :smiling_imp:

It’s kinda sad if all the responses stated above are all that there is to competitive Blitz… surely at the highest levels of play, Blitz isn’t just buying Blitz packs or ‘spamming artillery on the ridge’? Seeing as how I’ve never had the heart to grind even Onyx, I guess I’ll never know.

Personally, I feel that the artillery ball on the ridge is quite easy to counter. Sure, it’ll decimate your armies if you even get close, which is why I soley rely on leader powers and Blast units to remove them.

Currently top strats are usually double banished involving an atriox. Using the leader powers such as shockwave glassing beam bulwark or plasma bolt before every major engagement.

There’s a lot more depth, anyone who says buying packs is the strategy is incorrect as the P2W players don’t usually feature in the top 5. Once you get level 6 it doesn’t matter too much.