What is the better looking map in Halo 5?

After the graphics upgrade, Halo 5 really shines with good looking maps and places in the campaign. I just love to stop and look at Sanhelios with those massive statues of elites and of course, the maps with such diversity. My favorite map (good looking) it is the Overgrowth, what is yours?

Truth.
I don’t like UNSC maps because of the art style.

Yeah, Truth for sure

Overgrowth

> 2533274950642546;1:
> After the graphics upgrade, Halo 5 really shines with good looking maps and places in the campaign. I just love to stop and look at Sanhelios with those massive statues of elites and of course, the maps with such diversity. My favorite map (good looking) it is the Overgrowth, what is yours?

Shines is the keyword here. H5 is so damn bright and everything’s shiny af.
If i had to pick i’d choose Molten, Overgrowth is also not bad though.

> 2533274950642546;1:
> After the graphics upgrade, Halo 5 really shines with good looking maps and places in the campaign. I just love to stop and look at Sanhelios with those massive statues of elites and of course, the maps with such diversity. My favorite map (good looking) it is the Overgrowth, what is yours?

When were the graphics upgraded? Did I miss something here? It looks the same to me.

Between the shadow map rendering 10 meters in front of you, neon glow in the dark Spartans in shaded areas, and poor grass render distance, there aren’t many maps I enjoy looking at. I certainly enjoyed looking at the maps in the beta though,they were much more gorgeous with excellent lighting and effects compared to what we have now.

Truth.
Reminds me the map Heretic from Halo 2 and 3.

I like overgrowth and molten

It’s between Molten and Tyrant for me

Truth, Tyrant and Raid on Apex 7.

I think Plaza has a great look…

I wouldn’t consider any of Halo 5’s maps to be very great looking. Not that I don’t enjoy playing most of them… they just aren’t very aesthetically pleasing IMO.

Also, I just think the title of the thread would flow better as “What is the best looking map in Halo 5?”

For me, it would have to be Tyrant. It’s so neat-looking!

Noctus

I like Tyrant for Arena, and Sanctum for Warzone.

Now that ive seen the mercy it looks like the best looking map i have ever seen in h5.

Rename the topic to best looking map not the most good looking map.

Truth for sure. Load it up in customs and take a good look above your head.

It will have to be Mercy once the map comes out.