What is the best Halo game ever?

I own and play and Halo games and decided to review what I thought was best. Check out the video at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg_IfQi5l5U
Tell me what you think. Like, comment, subscribe? #WakeUpJohn

First off don’t try to boost your ratings and views.

2nd, I only watched it because I bored in a hotel room and can’t sleep. You summed it up with this…WTF is all I can say.

Best Campaign: Reach
Best MP: Halo 4 <–this right here tells me, this is a joke
Most New Features: Reach
Best Graphics: Halo 4
Most Memorable: CE
Most Anticipated: Halo 3

Halo 2 didn’t even get picked? How as that not most anticipated and CE was the cream of the -Yoinking!- crop. Also, best MP hands down was CE if you had friends, just sayin. Halo 4 has the worst MP, the number of players per day is all the numbers you need. H3 has dozens of competitors and pull +100K daily gamers more than 2 years. I took Halo 4 less then a 1 month, to fall below 100K.

I only had to read the title to know this was going to be some random person’s opinion, and I was right. I’m sure it’s safe to say that me and many other halo fans don’t share this opinion.

> First off don’t try to boost your ratings and views.

That’s the point of posting stuff like this in the creations forum. Unless of course you’re talking about those “subscribe to our service and we’ll give you 1,000+ subscribers and likes on all your videos!”.