what is the best halo 5 armor

Which armor is the best and which is the most sought after.
I think the most sought after is wrath anhur or Domitable

Generally speaking, people tend to gravitate toward the armor that has to be earned rather than acquired via loot boxes (REQ packs). But, that doesn’t mean the same has to apply to you. You can find some Halo protagonists’ armor sets to be the best, and they are subjectively very cool. I think they aren’t given as much attention because they seem like just another set because of the REQ system.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Generally speaking, people tend to gravitate toward the armor that has to be earned rather than acquired via loot boxes (REQ packs). But, that doesn’t mean the same has to apply to you. You can find some Halo protagonists’ armor sets to be the best, and they are subjectively very cool. I think they aren’t given as much attention because they seem like just another set because of the REQ system.

he says with the Achilles lol. I thought there would be some argueing but I guess it’s just respectful disagreement

Probably the Venator armor, because is the very first set I completed.

> 2535442430541993;4:
> Probably the Venator armor, because is the very first set I completed.

I still haven’t gotten it and I sought after it for so long

I got it as my very first ultra rare ever
i got both armor and helmet in one pack, and i always wanted them. If you buy silver packs instead of gold packs, you get more reqs faster

Achilles, Mark VI, Mark IV, Centurion, Vigilant, Wrath, Noble, Warrior, Scout, Venator, Hunter & Helljumper

EVA all the way!

recruit and it’s varaint is well liked

The recruit armor with flames is the best one! Lol

Helioskrill was my favorite for so long. Achilles looks great. I also really liked the samurai looking one. H5 has some really good armor pieces.