What is the best game you ever had and worst

A couple of days ago I was on a losing streak. I was doing soooo bad it wasn’t even funny. I think I mean I was dying a lot. I died like 16 times one game!!! =/
I think I went like -9 lol. Pretty horrible. I don’t know if it was because I was tired or because I was sucking that day. I go with the second option lol.

I usually never die more than 6 or 7 times .

I died 18 times in regicide yesterday because i tried to use the suppressor but i won. LOL

> I died 18 times in regicide yesterday because i tried to use the suppressor but i won. LOL

Haha. Well that’s a plus !!!

I’ve had games where I went 20+/0 just an absolute beast mode perfection, but on the other hand, sometimes you are matched against a team of four really good players and there’s not a whole lot to do but die…

> I’ve had games where I went 20+/0 just an absolute beast mode perfection, but on the other hand, sometimes you are matched against a team of four really good players and there’s not a whole lot to do but die…

Ha! Agree!! For some odd reason, I LOVE playing against great players. It’s how I get better. I used to play MLG in Halo Reach and I got WRECKED!! I played it a lot and it made me wayyy better than I was before. MLG was my training.

I got an unfrigginbelievable in BTB a couple of times in Reach.

That took some time lol.

The best game I had was 27 kills and 23 headshots. I died like 2 times. I had a rampage that game. In Halo 4.

> > I’ve had games where I went 20+/0 just an absolute beast mode perfection, but on the other hand, sometimes you are matched against a team of four really good players and there’s not a whole lot to do but die…
>
> Ha! Agree!! For some odd reason, I LOVE playing against great players. It’s how I get better. I used to play MLG in Halo Reach and I got WRECKED!! I played it a lot and it made me wayyy better than I was before. MLG was my training.
>
> I got an unfrigginbelievable in BTB a couple of times in Reach.
>
> That took some time lol.
>
> The best game I had was 27 kills and 23 headshots. I died like 2 times. I had a rampage that game. In Halo 4.

My best game was 59-0 on exile. I used the nerfed gauss hog.

> > > I’ve had games where I went 20+/0 just an absolute beast mode perfection, but on the other hand, sometimes you are matched against a team of four really good players and there’s not a whole lot to do but die…
> >
> > Ha! Agree!! For some odd reason, I LOVE playing against great players. It’s how I get better. I used to play MLG in Halo Reach and I got WRECKED!! I played it a lot and it made me wayyy better than I was before. MLG was my training.
> >
> > I got an unfrigginbelievable in BTB a couple of times in Reach.
> >
> > That took some time lol.
> >
> > The best game I had was 27 kills and 23 headshots. I died like 2 times. I had a rampage that game. In Halo 4.
>
> My best game was 59-0 on exile. I used the nerfed gauss hog.

Wow!! That is freaking awesome!!

Whenever I play Skirmish I always rake in a ton of deaths. I still manage to keep my KD positive though. I’m that guy who will give his on life to reset the flag counter and move it an inch further.

54-0 on the old edition settler CTF game :slight_smile: People kept rushing at me and a friend on the ridge as they were getting pretty annoyed with us killing them (I kept grabbing the sniper) so my other teammates captured several flags, winning the game. Good times.

I had a game of swat in multi-team where I had 51 kills.

Also got a perfection (15-0, with about 30 seconds of hiding at the end lol) in Fiesta Slayer. I was proud of this because I had to dodge a lot of incineration cannons and fuel rods. I’ve gotten other perfections, but this one felt better than the others for some reason.

Highest kills was 68 i think, with a 1300ish score. But lightning flag doesn’t count.

Worst game would be like -15 or so against a really good team in BTB. I’m sure I’ve gone that low on objective game types where K/D is less important to me.

My best game was a match of Lightning Flag on Haven. I went 71-16 with 4 flag caps.

As for my worst game I really can’t say, but I often have a hard time getting to 5 kills when my internet fails to cooperate.

My best game was in Grifball, and I went 230-6. I had 3 Unfrigginbelievable’s, 6 Exterminations and 9 Killionaires. I can’t recall what my worst game was ):

Had the worst game I’ve ever play last Saturday. I got one kill and was completely dominated by a guy in a Banshee. I come in mid match and got instantly vaporized by a Banshee bomb. Spawned in directly in his sights and got evaporated again by the same bomb. I waited to press ‘x’ until I was sure he was traveling the other direction because I was pretty sure I’d spawn in again right in front of him. When I saw him turn I pressed ‘x’ and again… spawned into his sights and instantly died.

I proceeded to die 9 or 10 time that game being constantly one upped by my opponent. I even looked in my records to try and find the game but I think it might have been expunged because the system probably thought “We only record games of living players. Not players playing with their feet instead of their hands…”
All and all it was embarrassing.

> My best game was in Grifball, and I went 230-6. I had 3 Unfrigginbelievable’s, 6 Exterminations and 9 Killionaires. I can’t recall what my worst game was ):

With such a grifball match, you do not need to remember the bad games!
Went 90-1 in a swat match. And I suck at swat.

Not my best game, but most kills happened during the day the servers were down and no stats were recorded.
I had a TON of kill in one game of btb from gunning in the warthot.

needless to say, I was pissed when I found out I had no record of it.

> > My best game was in Grifball, and I went 230-6. I had 3 Unfrigginbelievable’s, 6 Exterminations and 9 Killionaires. I can’t recall what my worst game was ):
>
> With such a grifball match, you do not need to remember the bad games!
> Went 90-1 in a swat match. And I suck at swat.

Lol yeah. After that match I forgot about all my bad games :slight_smile:

> My best game was in Grifball, and I went 230-6. I had 3 Unfrigginbelievable’s, 6 Exterminations and 9 Killionaires. I can’t recall what my worst game was ):

Wow that is awesome!!!