What is the best buy?

I know I should make my own decisions but this technically does relate to Halo 4.

Anyways, I currently have an Xbox 360 4GB Slim. No hard drive.

I’m going to get Halo 4 and was planning to get Limited Edition until the Limited Console was announced. I’m kind of in need for the Limited Console because-

1. It’s Halo themed!
  2. I need a hard drive and it’d be cool to have 2 Xboxes

So what would be your choice if you were me?
a. Buy regular edition of Halo 4
b. Buy regular edition of Halo 4 and hard drive

c. Buy Limited Edition of Halo 4
d. Buy Limited Edition of Halo 4 and hard drive

e. Buy Limited Console Edition of Halo 4
f. Buy Limited Console Edition of Halo 4 and trade/sell the old Xbox

4 GB IS an Hard drive.
If you need more space, since to install the multyplayer you need 8 GB, i reccomend you to buy Halo 4 regular(or limited) edition and a new Hard Drive because you already have a Slim console and so you don’t really need another one.

I recommend buying: b. HALO 4 limited edition and harddrive

Because you already have a xbox console and by buying the HALO 4 limited edition you get loads of stuff and by having the harddirve you will meet the memory requirements to play HALO 4 multiplayer

> 4 GB IS an Hard drive.
> If you need more space, since to install the multyplayer you need 8 GB, i reccomend you to buy Halo 4 regular(or limited) edition and a new Hard Drive because you already have a Slim console and so you don’t really need another one.

Thanks people! Well yeah, I know 4 GB is a hard drive but you can’t do a lot of stuff with it. For example, Reach wouldn’t let be play online co-op campaign or firefight (but now I can, the rule has been lifted) and I can’t rip CD’s or upload anything to my File Share or download anything such as maps/images/gametypes from Halo Waypoint (or Bungie before).

d. Buy Limited Edition of Halo 4 and hard drive

Console would be nice but don’t waste the money if you have a perfectly good one.

> 4 GB IS an Hard drive.
> If you need more space, since to install the multyplayer you need 8 GB, i reccomend you to buy Halo 4 regular(or limited) edition and a new Hard Drive because you already have a Slim console and so you don’t really need another one.

It isn’t actually a harddrive. It’s flash memory, and not removable. Harddrives for slims run around $100-$130 new for the slims. So if you’re looking to get the limited edition of Halo 4, you’re looking at about a $200 dollar before tax investment with the idea being you get the 250gb new.

I would get harddrive and LE edition game.
The console edition still just ships with standard edition + some DLC, and not the LE with all the real goodies. Secondly, 400$ for a 7 years old console with the new 720 just around teh corner (E3 2013) and Wii U coming this fall with better hardware and lower cost?
It’s not worth it. Use the money you save and get yourself a new nice xbox skin from eBay or similar, and have a really unique and extra awesome Halo 4 edition slim instead :wink:

just buy a 250GB hard drive for what, 70 bucks, or does that make too much sense?

Sell your slim xbox and get the other limited edition of halo 4 console

I would recommend just purchasing the cheapest hardrive you can find just for the extra space down the road and allows you to install games to your HDD for better performance, but all you really need is an 8GB flash drive to play Halo 4 which are like what, $15? So you either spend $15 on a new flash drive, $100 on a new HDD, or spend multi-hundreds on a new console/limited edition.

8 GB flash drive format down to about 7 GB, so youd be much better off getting a hard drive. which is less then a hundred bucks.

D.

PS: You should of put a poll I don’t know if you can add one now.