What is the armor lock of this game?

Much like armor lock in halo reach some issues in halo 4 are huge pet peeves of people. What is your least favorite part of halo 4 multiplayer

inb4 DMR

BTB maps

inb4
Botlshot
Active Camo
Personal Ordnance

I don’t think there’s anything on that level. Sure there are things with problems, but none that are quite as bas as AL.

load outs

Boltshot.

Personal and Random ordnance

The fact i cant play as a Grunt in campaign or multiplayer upsets me since it was something ive wanted since CE.

If i were to say whats the most annoying part of Halo 4 is the lag in every game.Usually it is not too bad but even then you noticed every action is slower than it would be if you played offline for example.The fact that your actions are directly affected by the hosts connection strength is irritating to no end.Every problem is dwarfed by this serious issue.The reason i have such a big problem with it is simply that in any FPS game, lag is the most dangerous enemy one could face.

> Boltshot.

yup

loadouts in general. something halo never needed regardless if bungie and 343 wanted to evolve the game.

If we’re talking strictly AA’s, Promethian Vision. It doesn’t cause gameplay to grind to a screeching halt like AL did, but it’s just as game breaking and nooby IMO. If we’re talking issues as a whole, Lag. I sure do love spending more time on black screens per match than actually playing the game.

Tie between Sprint and Ordnance.

People who complain about everything, SOOOOOOOOooooooo OP

DMR

Boltshot by far.

> If we’re talking strictly AA’s, Promethian Vision. It doesn’t cause gameplay to grind to a screeching halt like AL did, but it’s just as game breaking and nooby IMO. If we’re talking issues as a whole, Lag. I sure do love spending more time on black screens per match than actually playing the game.

Agree about promethean vision.

Boltshot takes it by a long shot…literally xD noobiest thing in the game

The DMR. Topic creator you forgot inb4TCcantinb4