What is the Ancient Evil?

What is it? And before you say “Prometheuns, duh”, go look through the questions in the bulliten. One of them asks about enemy classes, and they said there will be more classes of Prometheuns, and then they said that the Ancient Evil has not been revealed yet.

So does that mean Forerunners are out of that equation? im guessing its Precursers

Well Forerunners aren’t really “evil”. You’d probably make a much better case for the Precursors being evil, what with their seemingly routine cleansing of entire races not deemed worthy enough to be their replacements.

> Well Forerunners aren’t really “evil”. You’d probably make a much better case for the Precursors being evil, what with their seemingly routine cleansing of entire races not deemed worthy enough to be their replacements.

But Forerunners could of gone, i guess “savage” with all those years in hiding on Requium.

Didactic apparently, also the humans are the forerunners accent enemy so it makes sense.

@goobot

There was one war and it was a huge misunderstanding AND caused by the Precursors. The Didact knows this. He’s not evil.

Well lets see… we have the Composer the Master Builder and the Didact! I honestly believe the Didact will be on our side instead of the opposite! Spoilers AHEAD!

Guilty Spark is back and has high jacked a UNSC ship to find the Librarian since he believes her to be alive still. This could also come into play later in the trilogy!We also have Precursors but I think they’ll come in five or six! We have tons of likely possibilities I hope they keep it a secret until laucn though!

Dont know but, watever creature it is is inside the Planet, and they have adapted to make functional things inside.

Maybe the didact when it says i have wating this for a long time reclaimer… Lets allie EDIT

@SMOKEINYA

343 Guilty Spark is dead, you are thinking of Chakas. Not the same person.

> Guilty Spark is back and has high jacked a UNSC ship to find the Librarian since he believes her to be alive still. This could also come into play later in the trilogy!

Guilty Spark was torn into pieces by Chief and then those remains stayed on an exploding Ring. Hes dead, face it, no more Tinkerbell.

You guys made me read a ton of all species, i got headache, ht they are sonnice stories i didnt know some, keep reading!!

I thimk the didact gonnz be after this, but isnt the didact like dead or it just disappeared from a long time

> > Guilty Spark is back and has high jacked a UNSC ship to find the Librarian since he believes her to be alive still. This could also come into play later in the trilogy!
>
> Guilty Spark was torn into pieces by Chief and then those remains stayed on an exploding Ring. Hes dead, face it, no more Tinkerbell.

Have you read Primordium? Obviously not. xD hes back. The one we know and grew to hate was a fragment of him, the actual guilty spark (A Full Fragment of the Actual Chakas) was on the Forerunner planet there on in Primordium and he was found floating offline in space and UNSC found him and he had come online and started to head to earth to find the Librarian.

I do not believe that is the case Noble. Remember, in the book Chakas refers to himself AS Chakas, never 343 Guilty Spark. Nor does the Didact. In fact, the only people who do reference Chakas as Spark are the oNI science team and even then they only gave him that name as a temporary designator to make their project look better.

After all, Chakas contains the imprints of ancient humanity, Spark guards a Halo ring. Pretty different roles and both have different information, Chakas’ being more accurate.

Giant black morphball? Samus?

> I do not believe that is the case Noble. Remember, in the book Chakas refers to himself AS Chakas, never 343 Guilty Spark. Nor does the Didact. In fact, the only people who do reference Chakas as Spark are the oNI science team and even then they only gave him that name as a temporary designator to make their project look better.
>
> After all, Chakas contains the imprints of ancient humanity, Spark guards a Halo ring. Pretty different roles and both have different information, Chakas’ being more accurate.

Chakas: Is the Captive down here?
Didact: Yes, prepare yourself young human, even stable and in your present form what we are about to learn could be destructive.

Key Words: “Present Form” He is and will always be Guilty Spark, well actually Guilty Spark is a Fragment of the “Spark” that they found in space. but only known to the “Spark” in space, and us he/it is AS Chakas. 343 Guilty Spark was but a programmed fragment of AS Chakas, which makes sense.

I think you might be reading a bit too much into it because what about that says Chakas is Guilty Spark? Chakas just got turned into a Monitor after all, but that doesn’t mean he’s Spark.

Precursors are almost definitely the Ancient Evil.

> Precursors are almost definitely the Ancient Evil.

Its either that or the didact. The third forerunner novel has yet to come out so we don’t know what happens to him. Theres a lot of signs pointing towards him currently and Im join to stick with that until I get newer info. For now, im going to go finish cryptum and primordium to have something to back up what im saying :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Precursors are almost definitely the Ancient Evil.
>
> Its either that or the didact. The third forerunner novel has yet to come out so we don’t know what happens to him. Theres a lot of signs pointing towards him currently and Im join to stick with that until I get newer info. For now, im going to go finish cryptum and primordium to have something to back up what im saying :stuck_out_tongue:

All the signs pointing to the Didact are so peculiar. I get why people think he’s an enemy because of this, but it’s just very odd…

> > > Guilty Spark is back and has high jacked a UNSC ship to find the Librarian since he believes her to be alive still. This could also come into play later in the trilogy!
> >
> > Guilty Spark was torn into pieces by Chief and then those remains stayed on an exploding Ring. Hes dead, face it, no more Tinkerbell.
>
> Have you read Primordium? Obviously not. xD hes back. The one we know and grew to hate was a fragment of him, the actual guilty spark (A Full Fragment of the Actual Chakas) was on the Forerunner planet there on in Primordium and he was found floating offline in space and UNSC found him and he had come online and started to head to earth to find the Librarian.

Pretty sure Primordium takes place before any Halo games. Hes not back

So far, all this imformation points to the Didact either way it goes. So far we’ve seen his symbol at the end of the trailer, a Crytum that most likely belongs to the Didact sents he is a Promethean, and in the CEA terminal we hear THE SAME VOICE we heard there inside the trailer where it says “An Acient Evil Awakens” talking to 343 GS, who used to be the Didact’s best friend. So by evidence so FAR we can safely say its the Didact.