What Is Spartan Armor Made Out Of???

Since armor that the Spartans have can survive almost anything apparently, what kind of material do you think was used to create Spartan armor???

Titanium alloy.

MJOLNIR Armor

bagel crumbs and glue

Kittens

This also explains why they can’t swim but can survive a fall from very high distances.

NVM

Cool kevlar crap.

No really, it says so in the original halo CE look it up.

Wonderflonium? No, but really its a Titanium alloy with some kind of ceramic composite thats supposed to deflect heat or something like that and alot of other components that I’d need to look at my Halo Encyclopedia to see what it is exactly. Hella complicated stuff.

> bagel crumbs and glue

dont forget the cream-cheese for plasma-absorbtion!!!

specially-designed, thick titanium plates to with refractive coating to diffuse plasma, titanium flexible blacksuit with heat-resistant material, the innersuit is made of synthetic material with all kinds of special functions, hydrostatic gel to absorb shock, liquid metal crystal, which is the magic of MJOLNIR.

look at this

Children’s tears…it’s so obvious.

Solidified Jack Daniels Whiskey.

> Wonderflonium?

You and me, I can tell we’re going to be friends. In fact, I may even get you the keys to a shiny new Australia.

CORNDOGS.

> specially-designed, thick titanium plates to with refractive coating to diffuse plasma, titanium flexible blacksuit with heat-resistant material, the innersuit is made of synthetic material with all kinds of special functions, hydrostatic gel to absorb shock, liquid metal crystal, which is the magic of MJOLNIR.

A Titanium Alloy. If I had to guess; I would assume its alloyed with diamond (carbon)

> Titanium alloy.
>
> MJOLNIR Armor

This.

> Wonderflonium?

I was gonna say “unobtainium,” myself. And then snicker at such a silly name.

Maybe it’s protosteel? Adamantium? Perhaps it’s Cybertronium! Mithril! The possibilities are endless! Edit: I also wouldn’t rule out Diamondium or Diamondillium.

But yeah, titanium alloy. Whatever else is in that alloy makes it resistant to plasma. Yeah, that’s the damage you’re taking when you’re resistant to it.

If I had to guess, telling by the way it provides almost zero defense against enemy fire, I’d say paper mache`.

At least it looks cool.

with nano tech that maintains and upgrades the armor as said said in glasslands and Titanium alloy

Dog poo and plastic.