What is "Octagon"?

I havr seen this term thrown around alot. What exactly is it? I have searched the Files and found a view Octagons but I was unable to Play in Custom Games. Is it a Mode or Map?

I don’t forge or custom game much by myself so using the File Browser is all new to me maybe I missed something, if so I apologize.

octagon is a small box with an octagon shape (yes thats geometrically incorrect calling it a box) where a group of players spawn camp each other with snipers or other ranged weapons. it is intended for warm ups by “pros”

> 2533274959783086;2:
> octagon is a small box with an octagon shape (yes thats geometrically incorrect calling it a box) where a group of players spawn camp each other with snipers or other ranged weapons. it is intended for warm ups by “pros”

This guy obviously doesn’t like Octagon lol :slight_smile:

But it is a Octagon with instant spawns and you have a pistol and sniper. You have to out strafe, outshoot, predict spawns, and get kills while down a couple of shots. It helps you with basic skills and improving shot, strafe, and reaction time.

I have the map and gametype in my bookmarks. Feel free to add me and we can play sometime :slight_smile:

> 2533274924401014;3:
> > 2533274959783086;2:
> > octagon is a small box with an octagon shape (yes thats geometrically incorrect calling it a box) where a group of players spawn camp each other with snipers or other ranged weapons. it is intended for warm ups by “pros”
>
>
> This guy obviously doesn’t like Octagon lol :slight_smile:
>
> But it is a Octagon with instant spawns and you have a pistol and sniper. You have to out strafe, outshoot, predict spawns, and get kills while down a couple of shots. It helps you with basic skills and improving shot, strafe, and reaction time.
>
> I have the map and gametype in my bookmarks. Feel free to add me and we can play sometime :slight_smile:

Thanks. I added you.