What is New armor in RvB video

Hey all. I’ve not been following the run up to H4, but was pleased to see a release date. I’ll start paying more attention now. But I need to know… What am I looking at the RvB preview? What are those suits supposed to be? Tell me this isn’t the armor we’ll be using in multiplayer. In case you can’t tell, my first impression wasn’t a good one… they’re very bulky and bland looking.

> Hey all. I’ve not been following the run up to H4, but was pleased to see a release date. I’ll start paying more attention now. But I need to know… What am I looking at the RvB preview? What are those suits supposed to be? Tell me this isn’t the armor we’ll be using in multiplayer. In case you can’t tell, my first impression wasn’t a good one… they’re very bulky and bland looking.

They are the default suits we will be using in MP.

Key word though is default. They are the base level suits. We will be having customization ala Reach.

And they look fine.

Its whatever armor the Spartan-IVs wear. Could be Mk-VII.

opinions much

It’s the new default, much like Reach’s, however 343 has confirmed that there will be an extensive appearance customization, even more so than Reach, so if you don’t like how it looks you can always change it.

Reminds me of Hyabusa somewhat. It has that anime/manga look to it…which I really like. Anyways I really like the default armor.

If you notice Sarge doesn’t have that piece of armor on his chest that looks like a little helmet. As seen in the RvB with the math song.

In the RvB when they were pretending to be sick Sarge had what appears to be a Jetpack.

> Reminds me of Hyabusa somewhat. It has that anime/manga look to it…which I really like. Anyways I really like the default armor.

I see it now. Just slap some ornamental doohickey on their foreheads, and you get the Hyabusa.

thanks for the info. i’m not used to seeing the RvB crew in anything but master chief getups. i’ll hold final judgment until the game comes out, of course. i guess i’m just accustomed to the way reach incorporated a black armor base into its armor color scheme.

Thats the new basic armor set for spartan IVs its mark VII i think

Sarges Armor is different then Griff and Simmons