What is Legendary Slayer?

Is it like Halo 1 2 and 3 the good halo games? I hope so.

All that has been said is that it is Inbetween infinity and throwdown.

oh… so its going to have the DMR and armor abilities? ok. Oh well I knew I should not get high expectations for 343. Maybe next time

I mean on a scale of competitiveness a classic slayer could fit between infinity and throwdown. Tell them what you think it should be here.

halo 1 2 & 3 stink

> oh… so its going to have the DMR and armor abilities? ok. Oh well I knew I should not get high expectations for 343. Maybe next time

Halo 4 was the last time I will ever have high expectations for anything 343i does until they prove that they can actually make a Halo game not just a game with Halo in the title.

> halo 1 2 & 3 stink

Each time I see these posts I think “we can compromise” less and less.

If you never enjoyed Halo, you simply shouldn’t be buying Halo games. The game shouldn’t have to change completely to cater to people like you.

Sure, I could understand if you disliked one of those, or even two, but saying you’ve hated every game prior to Reach? Then what made you buy Reach in the first place, or Halo 4 for that matter?

> > oh… so its going to have the DMR and armor abilities? ok. Oh well I knew I should not get high expectations for 343. Maybe next time
>
> Halo 4 was the last time I will ever have high expectations for anything 343i does until they prove that they can actually make a Halo game not just a game with Halo in the title.

I think legendary slayer gives them that chance. I hope they don’t screw it up.

to the dude who said halo 1 2 and 3 stink, You type of people are the reason why halo is like this! I wish 343 never made Halo 4 with Godly Bullet magnetism and Aim assist! I wish Halo would be halo and not THIS!! What is this??? What happened to halo?

Legendary Slayer is a Slayer gametype in which 343 gave absolutely no information on. Everything about it is speculation at this point.

> halo 1 2 & 3 stink

So remind me again why you play halo then?

If you thought literally every halo game but 1 stunk why did you even bother playing it.

Why should a game change, that has had the same formula for 10 years, because people like you did not like previous games. I can understand trying to get the game to appeal to more people but not at the expense of the previous fans. But no you did not like any aspects of the previous games, either that or you only played for campaign. Either way the game should not change and cater to you.

Im not going to say anymore, people like this piss me off and if I continue I will most likely earn myself a nice ban.

> > halo 1 2 & 3 stink
>
> So remind me again why you play halo then?
>
> If you thought literally every halo game but 1 stunk why did you even bother playing it.

No, he thinks that Halo 1 sucked as well.

> > > halo 1 2 & 3 stink
> >
> > So remind me again why you play halo then?
> >
> > If you thought literally every halo game but 1 stunk why did you even bother playing it.
>
> No, he thinks that Halo 1 sucked as well.

Im assuming he liked halo reach, which is a halo game.

halo 1 the lighting is so bad you need to squint at the screen just to see someone right in front of your face. just an old crappy game riddled with such technical flaw. halo 2 lol. easily the most broken game of the series. remember that noob combo? there wasent much difference between sniping a head and the broad side of a barn either. halo 3 was the same stuff better graphics. infexible loadouts, 3 min clockwork weapon spawn camping, missing half your shots, not being able to run, blah blah, these are things of the halo past good riddance.

Really man? You are kidding?

> halo 1 the lighting is so bad you need to squint at the screen just to see someone right in front of your face. just an old crappy game riddled with such technical flaw. halo 2 lol. easily the most broken game of the series. remember that noob combo? there wasent much difference between sniping a head and the broad side of a barn either. halo 3 was the same stuff better graphics. infexible loadouts, 3 min clockwork weapon spawn camping, missing half your shots, not being able to run, blah blah, these are things of the halo past good riddance.

This has to be a joke. Well You probably never played the game so It doesnt matter.

> halo 1 the lighting is so bad you need to squint at the screen just to see someone right in front of your face. just an old crappy game riddled with such technical flaw. halo 2 lol. easily the most broken game of the series. remember that noob combo? there wasent much difference between sniping a head and the broad side of a barn either. halo 3 was the same stuff better graphics. infexible loadouts, 3 min clockwork weapon spawn camping, missing half your shots, not being able to run, blah blah, these are things of the halo past good riddance.

So again the point stands why play halo. Halo as always been about set weapon spawns, map control, equal footing, and so much more. Again people like you piss me off. -Doesnt like mechanics of previous games and is happy when it changes so much them mechanics are gone from the next installment-

HURR DURR I cant sprint game is dumb. Sprint is a redundant and completely useless feature. OH hey lets add sprint- makes the maps the size of china. Oh hey people like faster gameplay lets add sprint- people can run away, people have to play more slowly because moving around the map is slower and if you sprint you cant shoot, people can no longer strafe due to sprint.

THIS KIND OF CRAP REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

> > halo 1 the lighting is so bad you need to squint at the screen just to see someone right in front of your face. just an old crappy game riddled with such technical flaw. halo 2 lol. easily the most broken game of the series. remember that noob combo? there wasent much difference between sniping a head and the broad side of a barn either. halo 3 was the same stuff better graphics. infexible loadouts, 3 min clockwork weapon spawn camping, missing half your shots, not being able to run, blah blah, these are things of the halo past good riddance.
>
> …
>
>
> So again the point stands why play halo. Halo as always been about set weapon spawns, map control, equal footing, and so much more. Again people like you piss me off. -Doesnt like mechanics of previous games and is happy when it changes so much them mechanics are gone from the next installment-
>
> HURR DURR I cant sprint game is dumb. Sprint is a redundant and completely useless feature. OH hey lets add sprint- makes the maps the size of china. Oh hey people like faster gameplay lets add sprint- people can run away, people have to play more slowly because moving around the map is slower and if you sprint you cant shoot, people can no longer strafe due to sprint.
>
> THIS KIND OF CRAP REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

Exactly my point!

im not saying i didnt enjoy them at the time, im speaking in hindsight here

> halo 1 the lighting is so bad you need to squint at the screen just to see someone right in front of your face. just an old crappy game riddled with such technical flaw.

Lolwut? The lighting is fine and the game has very few bugs if any. There’s a few minor button combos regarding switch times but that’s it.

> halo 2 lol. easily the most broken game of the series. remember that noob combo? there wasent much difference between sniping a head and the broad side of a barn either.

The noob combo pales in comparison to some of the things in this game. As for “hitting the broad side of a barn”, that isn’t much different in this game either.

> halo 3 was the same stuff better graphics. infexible loadouts, 3 min clockwork weapon spawn camping, missing half your shots, not being able to run, blah blah, these are things of the halo past good riddance.

Halo has never been about loadouts, or random weapon placements, or being able to sprint to/away from battle.

And static spawns actually dissuade camping. It’s randomly timed spawns that promote camping.