What is Infinites ESRB rating?

Now Im not going to sit here and say I want Halo to be Rated M because of blood and gore ( it had more blood then it ever had gore). Nah, when I think of Halo being rated M, I think of its atmosphere, dialogue, aesthetic, cinematics and story telling. Maybe thats why even Halo 4s story and to an extent multiplayer appealed to me, where as Halo 5 didnt so much as interest me to the point I didnt even play it. Halo 5s presentation just feels esportish, where Halo CE to Reach, it felt like well, actual warfare against other super soldiers in combat in a closed arena? Even Infinite sets a certain tone in its multiplayer with its Introductions before a match. It doesnt do too much and its simple.

But after playing and noticing a lack of blood because lets be real…the Skewer…looks like a weapon that rips bodies in half, if not draws blood from Spartans in armor like the beam rifle did in Halo 2. Ranting aside, I am hoping that 343 approach’s the campaign with a mindset of a Halo thats Rated M, even if it does somehow end up with a T rating. I feel like Halo 5 was developed with the intention to be Rated T.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535431756517734;1:
> Now Im not going to sit here and say I want Halo to be Rated M because of blood and gore ( it had more blood then it ever had gore). Nah, when I think of Halo being rated M, I think of its atmosphere, dialogue, aesthetic, cinematics and story telling. Maybe thats why even Halo 4s story and to an extent multiplayer appealed to me, where as Halo 5 didnt so much as interest me to the point I didnt even play it. Halo 5s presentation just feels esportish, where Halo CE to Reach, it was the goal. Even Infinite sets a certain tone in its multiplayer with its Introductions before a match. It doesnt do too much and its simple.
>
> But after playing and noticing a lack of blood because lets be real…the Skewer…looks like a weapon that rips bodies in half, if not draws blood from Spartans in armor like the beam rifle did in Halo 2. Ranting aside, I am hoping that 343 approach’s the campaign with a mindset of a Halo thats Rated M, even if it does somehow end up with a T rating. I feel like Halo 5 was developed with the intention to be Rated T.

Unfortunately Teen however it is not surprise because Mature games give you a smaller market.

The point you raised about the Skewer is spot on. Imagine shooting that at an enemy and it not only kills them instantly, but also nails their corpse to the wall with a massive blood stain where it pinned them to the wall. That right there would make that weapon beyond fun to use even if I suck with it. The pay off being so explosive would have me using that as much as possible.

However, after playing the flight that’s clearly not the kind of fun 343i wants to implement which is concerning should the Flood return. If the Flood just flop over like ragdolls instead of being blasted apart like in every other Halo game the level of disappointing that’d be cannot be expressed with words. If blood, or Flood dismemberment is so bad just add a TOGGLE. The series kicked off as rated M, there’s no need to start babyifying the content of the game now.

I think it’s most likely going to be rated Teen because Halo 5 was rated Teen.

> 2533274975565198;4:
> The series kicked off as rated M, there’s no need to start babyifying the content of the game now.

Unfortunately, the Teen rating gives them access to a wider audience. It’s probably here to stay even though M rated games like CoD and Battlefield are also quite successful despite their M rating.

It’s hard to believe ODST was rated M considering how cartoony it was. Infinite seems like a much more mature, tactical shooter like game in comparison. But like others have said they want a wider audience so they take the middle road for teen.

Halo does need that more mature way of story telling and not tone it down to make it more suitable more suitable for children the series has done a real good job of telling the story until halo 5 came and make the story where a toddler could understand it. The older way of telling a story was the perfect way of telling you that you were a super soldier in a losing war where humanity is on the brink of extension.