What is Infiltrator supposed to BE?

So, there’s a lot of Gen2 armors that are a little strange in 4 and 5, that much is known. But most of them, weird as they can be, are trying to give a specific look- even a lot of the visorless helmets have a sort of “face” built into them.

But here’s a question- what is the Infiltrator helmet from 4/5 supposed to be? Now, Halo Online (or, now, the version of Infiltrator that’s in 3 on MCC), what with the glowing lines, made a face out of it- it has a very distinct Jack-O-Lantern-esque scary face like the Didact’s helmet, which makes sense, as lorewise, the Season 6 Anvil Station armors are supposed to have been built from recovered data pods by Sangheili Lorekeepers, so it makes sense that it’d be like a Forerunner set of armor. However, in 4/5, there are no glowy lines, and thus, no face. I just look at it and wonder, what’s it even supposed to look like? Is it just a bunch of random stuff slapped together, or is there some look, rhyme, or reason to why it looks the way it does? I don’t see anything, but if any of you all do, I’d love to hear, as I didn’t even know about the “face” in the Anvil Station version of the helmet prior to last week.

1 Like

I think it’s just uninspired design, they had to make something and just went with what they could come up with that they thought looked cool enough.

1 Like