What is HALO WARS 2 like?

Can someone tell me what Halo Wars 2 is like??? Please, anyone?

You build a base using different modules, which produce resources and let you build units. you then send those units to their deaths defeat the enemy. I would suggest watching some videos, or being more specific with your question.
(i have no idea if the strike through tag is going to work but i hope it does)
edit: it didn’t. :’(

A very fun RTS. If you’d like more detail PM me

HW2 is like an RTS, but it is an rts that looks like an RTS and plays like one to!

It’s not a bad RTS. I personally think HW1 was a lot better, but I would recommend checking it out on YouTube or Twitch to get a feel for what it’s like.

I believe there is a free demo you can download an try.

> 2533274985470727;6:
> I believe there is a free demo you can download an try.

What he said. The demo contains the first mission (which is awesome) and blitz firefight I believe.

> 2533274804898926;5:
> It’s not a bad RTS. I personally think HW1 was a lot better, but I would recommend checking it out on YouTube or Twitch to get a feel for what it’s like.

After putting some time into HW2, I’d say it’s in many ways much better than HW1.

But HW1 is what got the ball rolling, so shortfalls and all, I’ll always remember it fondly.

Keep in mind on the demo that Blitz isn’t the main online- it’s just a crappy add-on hardly anyone plays. The actual online (deathmatch) is more focused on base and army building and doesn’t use the ridiculously broken card system.

> 2533274809541057;8:
> > 2533274804898926;5:
> > It’s not a bad RTS. I personally think HW1 was a lot better, but I would recommend checking it out on YouTube or Twitch to get a feel for what it’s like.
>
> After putting some time into HW2, I’d say it’s in many ways much better than HW1.
>
> But HW1 is what got the ball rolling, so shortfalls and all, I’ll always remember it fondly.

That’s good to hear. I’ll definitely put more time into HW2 and maybe I’ll feel similarly.

> 2533274924073601;9:
> Keep in mind on the demo that Blitz isn’t the main online- it’s just a crappy add-on hardly anyone plays. The actual online (deathmatch) is more focused on base and army building and doesn’t use the ridiculously broken card system.

There needs to be a deathmatch in the demo. The least played game modes being part of the demo will just make more people click uninstall.

> 2533274905282026;11:
> > 2533274924073601;9:
> > Keep in mind on the demo that Blitz isn’t the main online- it’s just a crappy add-on hardly anyone plays. The actual online (deathmatch) is more focused on base and army building and doesn’t use the ridiculously broken card system.
>
> There needs to be a deathmatch in the demo. The least played game modes being part of the demo will just make more people click uninstall.

I agree- Blitz was meant to cater to casuals but wound up being the biggest throwaway in the game. I wish they hadn’t pushed it so hard- I had a number of friends not even buy the game because they hated the blitz beta so much and thought that that was the game.

> 2535435858188755;1:
> Can someone tell me what Halo Wars 2 is like??? Please, anyone?

It’s super cool :slight_smile:

It’s great fun! It has a pretty great story to go along with fun multiplayer! I would definitely recommend! :smiley:

I’d get the demo and please don’t post posts with names like this.

> 2535435858188755;1:

It is a very barebones rts I wouldn’t be in any hurry to get it still has most of the same problems that it had at launch with clunky controls and units that still go dumb on a regular basis I think it will eventually be fixed but you could probably wait another couple of months

> 2535435858188755;1:

It’s a great game! It features the shipmaster leader that has the kinsano leader ability

OP, please edit your topic title, thanks

> 2533274813317074;18:
> OP, please edit your topic title, thanks

OP hasnt been seen for 24 hours… i do not think he/she is coming back lololo