What is Halo 4's theme?

This should be a nice change from the complaining.

I’ve been stuck with this. If it does, what is the game’s theme?

Is the music heard at the title screen? (Not exactly the same music, but close enough)
Legacy
Is it the music heard when the Didact emerges?
Revival
Is the the War Games theme?
To Galaxy
Or is it the music heard during the final part of the last level?
Arrival

They have never really explicitly said what it was, so does anyone wish to take a guess?

I don’t know, maybe Halo 4 doesn’t have a theme song?

i dunno but i hate the opening music with that deaf chick who cant carry a tune…

I guess it’s the title theme with the female singer and her aaaaaaa-a–ahhhh-a-a-aaaaaaaaaaaaa-ahh-ahh-aaaaaaa xD (did anyone actually listened to it at 343i or the outsourcing sound studio whatsoever? She can’t carry a tune, lol).

> This should be a nice change from the complaining.
>
> I’ve been stuck with this. If it does, what is the game’s theme?
>
> Is the music heard at the title screen? (Not exactly the same music, but close enough)
> Legacy
> Is it the music heard when the Didact emerges?
> Revival
> Is the the War Games theme?
> To Galaxy
> Or is it the music heard during the final part of the last level?
> Arrival
>
> They have never really explicitly said what it was, so does anyone wish to take a guess?

I think it’s Awakening, because you don’t hear it in the Campaign, if I remember correctly.
It’s also the first Track in the Halo 4 Soundtrack.

I hate the soundtrack in this game. Halo 1/2/3 had the greatest soundtracks in video game history IMO. You could compare them to Metal Gear Solid, Zelda and other classics and no one would argue.

Halo Reach had a different sound but it was still epic. The main theme almost reminded me of Jurassic Park.

Halo 4 soundtrack makes Call of Duty soundtracks sound inspiring by comparison.

117??