What is going on with the LAG

so here´s the deal 343i i love playin the beta despite the rage threads in the forums!

but since 2 days ago i cant seem to get a decent game with a decent connection!

i´ve got 50mbit down / 10mbit upload and 28ms internet connection so why is it that i die most of the time for only one reason lag!

it takes 3 sec´s from pressing the grenade button to see the actual throw of the grenade, i´m not a pro player or anything but most of the time i see that i´ve been shot for only 2 times and yet in the killcam the enemy 4 shotted me… i dont know if its the net code (bf4 problem) or some other strange things u guys been doing in background but it needs to stop!!!

PLEASE!!!

i´m from germany so even in games against players from the states it weren´t that bad as it is those past 3 days! in the beginning of the beta everything worked fine!

In the beta’s main menu a pop up occurs and it states that the beta is “Pre-Release Software” and also says that the game may undergo “glitches, hitches and even crashes”. So I wouldn’t be too hard on the beta, as it will most likely be a problem with their servers, not your internet connection (which is fast enough for online gaming).

yeah i know its pre-realese software and all that, i dont mind glitches or even restarting my xbox for that matter, its just strange after almost 2 weeks with good connection and now this ( i know that today their will be a server maintance but i hope this isnt game related)

while we are playing the beta, they are improving the servers while we play

> 2535424895988658;4:
> while we are playing the beta, they are improving the servers while we play

This ^

Server Maintenance is undergo from 9am PST to 10 am PST

See link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/bee0f457ca024faba8acad15950b4db6/topics/server-maintenance---1-16-15---9am---10am-pst/ea356231-d826-49bb-884a-5e0641408c8f/posts

> 2533274849330200;3:
> yeah i know its pre-realese software and all that, i dont mind glitches or even restarting my xbox for that matter, its just strange after almost 2 weeks with good connection and now this ( i know that today their will be a server maintance but i hope this isnt game related)

Checking forums here i feel a lot of people in EU left H5. This game with fast kill times and +200m/s ping is just a joke.
I only found US people since last week… Texas, Delawere, Chicago… And im from Spain.