What is going on with Halo........

I have been a diehard fan of the halo franchise. I have followed the books and the games to the t. I live and breathe halo. That being said WTF is going on with Halo 4 and the LE. They are basically taking a Big poop on our chest. How can they say we are gonna get exclusive things for LE and then turn around and say that everyone will get the same thing. That is why I buy LE of halo games so I can get the extra content of halo and things that separate me from people who have SD.

Please leave your comments and give me your op.

AND LETS SEE IF 343/MICROSOFT WILL LISTEN CAUSE IF NOT I REALLY DON’T KNOW IF THEY WILL MAKE IT.

Sigh…

> CAUSE IF NOT I REALLY DON’T KNOW IF THEY WILL MAKE IT.

Make what?

> Sigh…

Indeed.

Same old… same old…

> > Sigh…
>
> Indeed.
>
> Same old… same old…

What are you talking about? OP is a unique snowflake that clearly knows what makes each Halo succeed or fail, the contents of the limited edition of course.

Lol, they never advertised anything wrong, stop blaming other companies or your failure to comprehend.

> Lol, they never advertised anything wrong, stop blaming other companies or your failure to comprehend.

It’s really not that big of a deal. You can buy the SD if you’re not satisfied with the LE. Nobody is forcing you to get it.

> > Lol, they never advertised anything wrong, stop blaming other companies or your failure to comprehend.

Cancel your pre-order and buy standard edition. Problem solved.