What is CSR?

I’ve been away from Halo 4 for a while, what is CSR? How does it go up/down and what would be considered a “good” CSR?

I am unable to help,sorry…someone else will be along to though, I’m sure.

But, as far as I am aware, CSR is Community Sponsored Rage…that is what the ranking system feels like; the community wanted it and they got it, rage and all. It is a mess!

CSR stands for Competitive Skill Ranking. The way you go up depends on the playlist. Certain playlists just go off of whoever has the highest score. Others you have to win and do well with your team. Not sure what a good CSR would is. I’d say around 35 or so? It depends on the playlist, honestly.

> CSR stands for Competitive Skill Ranking. The way you go up depends on the playlist. Certain playlists just go off of whoever has the highest score. Others you have to win and do well with your team. Not sure what a good CSR would is. I’d say around 35 or so? It depends on the playlist, honestly.

What my friend Sensory said! CSR is earned in-game, but it will only be view able online (here on Waypoint) and NOT in-game.

You can read more about CSR here.

“Good” is a pretty subjective term.

I suppose if you mean above average then anywhere from 35-45 would fit the bill.

In my personal opinion everyone good can get multiple CSR 50s, but not all CSR 50s are good.