What is Bungie working on now?

Hi was just wondering if they’re working on a new project or if there even in business anymore.

Here’s some info. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for their new game.

They’re doing…stuff.

Whatever it is they’re working on, I’m sure it’ll be amazing! I just hope it isn’t an MMORPG.

> Here’s some info. :slight_smile:
>
> I can’t wait for their new game.

Interesting…

> The swords, Durendal and Curtana represent the A.I. characters Durandal and Cortana. The events surrounding the AI characters are basically metaphors for the events surrounding the swords.
>
> In turn, the story of Master Chief parallels that of Ogier the Dane, and MJOLNIR Recon Number 54 (not the moderator) parallels Count Roland.
>
> Not only do these stories parallel, they interact with each other. These men became allies to combat the invading Saracens and Charlemagne (see below) even used Joyeuse to knight Ogier the Dane.
>
> If this tradition is to be followed, then your protagonist will parallel Charlemagne and his sword Joyeuse. Plot points, character names (specifically your AI sidekick) and character development can be traced back to Charlemagne and his sword.
>
> In short, that’s all you really need to know if you’re not up for reading.

This might have something to do with it. Props to the guy who made this connection.

They’ve kept a pretty tight lid on things. I have no idea what they’re doing…

Destiny: See you Starside!

The’re remaking Shaq Fu for the Kinect!

They went out of business and a few of them are now working on Black Ops 2. The rest got picked up by EA I believe.

Their probably working on an mmorpg they started awhile back called myth

> They went out of business and a few of them are now working on Black Ops 2. The rest got picked up by EA I believe.

Cant tell if serious… troll.jpg

> thats pretty sad they ditch halo thinking o halo isnt going no where lets just dump it on someone else and look what happens they end up out of work… stay in school kids or youll end up like bungie

facepalm

That guy was joking, they’re still in business, they just are working on their new IP in the dark

Eh, i honestly don’t care what Bungie’s working on next. I mean it might be a good game or what not but my eye is on Halo 4 (among some other games).