What is a sniper doubleshot?

Just wondering, in the Spartan company commendations, one of the sniping medals in the list of medals that can be earned to count toward that commendation is a sniper doubleshot, and it is NOT a snipeltanious, because that is also in the list. What is it, and does it exist?

That’s interesting, I’ve never noticed it before, nor have I ever seen anyone get one.

If I’m correct, it’s two (or more ) targets with one bullet. Best pray they line up for a team chat. O.0

> 2535405486667568;3:
> If I’m correct, it’s two (or more ) targets with one bullet. Best pray they line up for a team chat. O.0

Aye, tis also known as the Collateral. I have gotten ONE in my entire time playing Halo 5.
ONE.

> 2535405486667568;3:
> If I’m correct, it’s two (or more ) targets with one bullet. Best pray they line up for a team chat. O.0

> 2533274907200114;4:
> > 2535405486667568;3:
> > If I’m correct, it’s two (or more ) targets with one bullet. Best pray they line up for a team chat. O.0
>
>
> Aye, tis also known as the Collateral. I have gotten ONE in my entire time playing Halo 5.
> ONE.

Actually, a collateral is referred to as a Snipeultaneous, but OP is referring to a Sniper Doubleshot, which is classified as a separate medal in the Spartan Company commendations. I checked it myself.

> 2533274907200114;4:
> > 2535405486667568;3:
> > If I’m correct, it’s two (or more ) targets with one bullet. Best pray they line up for a team chat. O.0
>
>
> Aye, tis also known as the Collateral. I have gotten ONE in my entire time playing Halo 5.
> ONE.

I can imagine. After 4 years in CS: Source, I pulled off 3. Can’t even attempt it here yet. Maaaaaaaaaybe in WZ, with Norfang.

> Spartan Company Kill Commendations:
> Till Someone Loses An Eye: Earn Sniper Rifle medals: Snipeltaneous, Airborne Snapshot, Snapshot, Sniper Headshot, Sniper Doubleshot

That’s the interesting one, we know exactly how to get a Snipeltaneous (Kill two enemies in one bullet.), an Airborne Snapshot (A no-scope in mid-air.), a Snapshot (Just a no-scope.), and a Sniper Headshot (A headshot with a Sniper Rife or Beam Rifle.), but what is this Sniper Doubleshot and how do we get it?

Is it killing someone quickly in 2 shots?

> 2533274857405414;8:
> Is it killing someone quickly in 2 shots?

I’m pretty sure I’ve done that before, but to no avail.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> That’s interesting, I’ve never noticed it before, nor have I ever seen anyone get one.

yep me too

I believe they are the same thing. Snipeltaneous = sniper double shot. The is no sniper double shot medal. There are some wonky descriptions in the company commendations and I would chalk this one up to poor proofing.

could it be 2 company members each with a sniper rifle hitting the same target?

> 2570804787298309;12:
> could it be 2 company members each with a sniper rifle hitting the same target?

Possibly.

It’s simply a double kill with the sniper. No medal displays in game. Both have to be Headshots.

> 2533274907200114;4:
> > 2535405486667568;3:
> > If I’m correct, it’s two (or more ) targets with one bullet. Best pray they line up for a team chat. O.0
>
>
> Aye, tis also known as the Collateral. I have gotten ONE in my entire time playing Halo 5.
> ONE.

No that’s the snipletainious

it is a great name for a medal but no one knows what it is why doesn’t 343 just tell us what it is and stop being secretive

> 2535412947354938;16:
> it is a great name for a medal but no one knows what it is why doesn’t 343 just tell us what it is and stop being secretive