What is a good amount of kills in SWAT?

Well, I only started a little while ago, and I’m only SR-23, but I was wondering at what amount of kills can I consider myself good or above average. When I play SWAT I average 17-20 kills per match, sometimes I dip a bit below, and sometimes I go a bit over, ilke 20-25 or 14-16.
Sometimes I get a match where I get 30-35 kills though. I’m usually top of my team and at often I’m top of the match. I know I’m probably not good, but I’m just wondering when I can consider myself “good”, or above average. I’ve never played Halo online before this, so please don’t insult me if I do crappily, though constructive criticism is very welcome. :smiley:

sounds just fine to me. anytime you have the most kills or 2nd most kills on your team, you’re doing what needs to be done. any game where you get under 10 kills, imo, means you didnt do well lol. swat is to 600 right? id say get a few more kills than 600 divided by 4 people(which would be 150 points) so youre pulling your weight and then some

If you get 15 (or more) kills, you can say you did your part since it’s 1/4 of the point goal.

as long as you get more than 15 kills and not so many deaths like 5 or 6 , its already good enough i guess

20+, 15 is the expected pull weight of any team member.

Gd thing about SWAT is…i saw a SR20 beat a SR130 hands down.
Not once or twice but a couple of times. Hahaha…
No armor modifier or radar, listen to those footsteps and
set those crosshair ready. One of the few gd things in H4.
Anyway, getting average of 20+/- kills and i still shucks.

> Gd thing about SWAT is…i saw a SR20 beat a SR130 hands down.
> Not once or twice but a couple of times. Hahaha…
> No armor modifier or radar, listen to those footsteps and
> set those crosshair ready. One of the few gd things in H4.
> Anyway, getting average of 20+/- kills and i still shucks.

Coulda been me, I was SR-20 the other day and I beat the living crap out of an SR-130… >:D

> > Gd thing about SWAT is…i saw a SR20 beat a SR130 hands down.
> > Not once or twice but a couple of times. Hahaha…
> > No armor modifier or radar, listen to those footsteps and
> > set those crosshair ready. One of the few gd things in H4.
> > Anyway, getting average of 20+/- kills and i still shucks.
>
> Coulda been me, I was SR-20 the other day and I beat the living crap out of an SR-130… >:D

SR rank means nothing, Have 2 friends on friends list that are SR130 and never been in MM match at all. Only ever played spartan ops solo. Talked them into BTB and went 1-30, and on swat they went 0-16.
Have talked to many others that have done the same thing SpOps only and they are Sr130s

> > Gd thing about SWAT is…i saw a SR20 beat a SR130 hands down.
> > Not once or twice but a couple of times. Hahaha…
> > No armor modifier or radar, listen to those footsteps and
> > set those crosshair ready. One of the few gd things in H4.
> > Anyway, getting average of 20+/- kills and i still shucks.
>
> Coulda been me, I was SR-20 the other day and I beat the living crap out of an SR-130… >:D

Cause we all know getting to SR130 is totally based on skill, double xp as well as having too much time on your hands doesn’t contibute at all.

technically if you got 15 kills and any amount of deaths under 15, you did your job

15+ is good amount of kills.

I went 40 and 6 a week or so ago. I wasn’t all that happy with my team when we lost…

As long as you get more kills than deaths, it doesn’t matter how many kills you get.