What is 85% Bloom?

Is that where they’ve taken off 15% bloom, with 85% of the original level of bloom left? Or does that mean that they’ve taken off 85% of the bloom, with only 15% of the bloom left?

it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%

I think it means that the bloom resets at 85% of the speed it would usually reset at. I think. All I know is that it’s faster than default.

So, basically, it means that they didn’t change bloom by that much… Back to the ZB playlists for me then.

It doesn’t sound like they did, but it makes a large difference.

The reset speed was not tweeked.

85% bloom means that the circle your shots fall inside of is 15% smaller than default Reach.

This allows you to spam with less punishment.

Bloom Haters FTL.

> The reset speed was not tweeked.
>
> 85% bloom means that the circle your shots fall inside of is 15% smaller than default Reach.
>
> This allows you to spam with less punishment.
>
> Bloom Haters FTL.

Dear God! A precision weapon should be harder to use at close range, not easier…

> it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%

don’t you mean %15?

> > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
>
> don’t you mean %15?

facepalm
yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.

> > > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
> >
> > don’t you mean %15?
>
> facepalm
> yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.

Aaaand I just put that number without checking the math as well, but I was able to edit fast enough << >>

> > > > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
> > >
> > > don’t you mean %15?
> >
> > facepalm
> > yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.
>
> Aaaand I just put that number without checking the math as well, but I was able to edit fast enough << >>

are you sure?
i still see 25% …

> > > > > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
> > > >
> > > > don’t you mean %15?
> > >
> > > facepalm
> > > yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.
> >
> > Aaaand I just put that number without checking the math as well, but I was able to edit fast enough << >>
>
> are you sure?
> i still see 25% …

Lol I meant, I edited my OP to switch to 15%. I can’t edit your post o.O

> > > > > > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
> > > > >
> > > > > don’t you mean %15?
> > > >
> > > > facepalm
> > > > yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.
> > >
> > > Aaaand I just put that number without checking the math as well, but I was able to edit fast enough << >>
> >
> > are you sure?
> > i still see 25% …
>
> Lol I meant, I edited my OP to switch to 15%. I can’t edit your post o.O

i meant your original post though.

> > > > > > > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
> > > > > >
> > > > > > don’t you mean %15?
> > > > >
> > > > > facepalm
> > > > > yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.
> > > >
> > > > Aaaand I just put that number without checking the math as well, but I was able to edit fast enough << >>
> > >
> > > are you sure?
> > > i still see 25% …
> >
> > Lol I meant, I edited my OP to switch to 15%. I can’t edit your post o.O
>
> i meant your original post though.

lol this cracked me up :slight_smile:

> > > > > > > > it means they reduced the effects of bloom by 25%
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > don’t you mean %15?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > facepalm
> > > > > > yes, yes i do, he mentioned 25% in his post so i used that number without checking the math.
> > > > >
> > > > > Aaaand I just put that number without checking the math as well, but I was able to edit fast enough << >>
> > > >
> > > > are you sure?
> > > > i still see 25% …
> > >
> > > Lol I meant, I edited my OP to switch to 15%. I can’t edit your post o.O
> >
> > i meant your original post though.
>
> lol this cracked me up :slight_smile:

Lol but I edited all of the 25%'s, and on my page it shows only 15%. tries re-editing

It means 343 ruined it by giving the spammers a higher chance at getting kills by just holding on the trigger. Really, I like it, but if someone can spam kill me from across the map using the AR, I’m calling a BS move on that.

People can do that now. It’s too easy to spam an automatic weapon from across the map and get a kill. If they had ZB playlists and Vanilla playlists, that would be PERFECT. Alas, people kept complaining and they got what they wanted: A spammer’s paradise.

I don’t play Reach that much anymore since the TU. I’m finding games like Bioshock 2 Multiplayer actually takes more skill than Halo Reach. And trust me, their multiplayer is probably about Goldeneye 007 style with better graphics.

Long story short: There is no vanilla playlist or a Halo Reach anymore. There’s Spammer Paradise #1 and Spammer Paradise #2. Spammer Paradise #1 takes no skill, while Spammer Paradise #2(ZB playlist) takes some skill. I’m in Spammer Paradise #2 nowadays.