What is 343's goal here??? I dont get it

Gotta say… this game was amazing the 1st week of playing. Now its not so great. I am already bored with it. The lag is unbearable. The join-in system is absolutely terrible. The non-ranked playlists are even worst. The weapon drops and weapons disappearing after like 2 seconds is also terrible. The maps are eh… Just overall the more i play the worse the game gets…

Been a halo fan since halo 1… But i think its time to go play black ops 2 till the ranks come out for this game. Hopefully by then the game will be slightly better. And for god sakes… please put the ranks next to our names and not make us go on waypoint every time we want to check our rank…

343 seriously where have you been? Almost every single youtube video and all over the forums black ops commentaries say they will be implementing a ranking system similar to halo 2/3. Its what made halo so famous and successful. And you release halo 4 without a rank??? You gotta be kidding me… With all due respect… you guys failed really hard here.

Wait for it…

Waiting.

> Gotta say… this game was amazing the 1st week of playing. Now its not so great. I am already bored with it. The lag is unbearable. The join-in system is absolutely terrible. The non-ranked playlists are even worst. The weapon drops and weapons disappearing after like 2 seconds is also terrible. The maps are eh… Just overall the more i play the worse the game gets…
>
> Been a halo fan since halo 1… But i think its time to go play black ops 2 till the ranks come out for this game. Hopefully by then the game will be slightly better. And for god sakes… please put the ranks next to our names and not make us go on waypoint every time we want to check our rank…
>
> 343 seriously where have you been? Almost every single youtube video and all over the forums black ops commentaries say they will be implementing a ranking system similar to halo 2/3. Its what made halo so famous and successful. And you release halo 4 without a rank??? You gotta be kidding me… With all due respect… you guys failed really hard here.

And Carl on Duty Black cops is gonna be better? I played the first one and it did have a addiction factor to it but there were campers everywhere, a lot of unbalanced stuff never fixed, and a laggy connection. So laggy that I went to check my ethernet which led my blops disc to get eaten by my 360. See cod is like Crack , its addictive to many , but in the end your just ruining your life.

> Gotta say… this game was amazing the 1st week of playing. Now its not so great. I am already bored with it. The lag is unbearable. The join-in system is absolutely terrible. The non-ranked playlists are even worst. The weapon drops and weapons disappearing after like 2 seconds is also terrible. The maps are eh… Just overall the more i play the worse the game gets…
>
> Been a halo fan since halo 1… But i think its time to go play black ops 2 till the ranks come out for this game. Hopefully by then the game will be slightly better. And for god sakes… please put the ranks next to our names and not make us go on waypoint every time we want to check our rank…
>
> 343 seriously where have you been? Almost every single youtube video and all over the forums black ops commentaries say they will be implementing a ranking system similar to halo 2/3. Its what made halo so famous and successful. And you release halo 4 without a rank??? You gotta be kidding me… With all due respect… you guys failed really hard here.

I couldn’t agree more with everything you said, you hit it right on and as you mentioned the lag makes this game pretty much unplayable.

>
>

This and they need more mapsssssssss cause the game it getting kinda boring now and everyone picks haven…

Also 343 you should bring back some halo 3/2 maps before you lose everyone online…

And why dont you put good forge maps people made in matchmaking ? its easy

THIS GAME NEEDS MORE 4V4/5V5 MAPSSSSSSSS and a good visible ranking system so people dont get bored after the first 2 weeks the game came out…

I liked the part where he said he’d go away and play Black Ops 2…

>
>

i thought i would just add… they arent putting in permanent team doubles, team snipes or team swat. they are going to rotate it every week… Im done with this game, ive had it. 343 has no clue what they are doing.

> > Gotta say… this game was amazing the 1st week of playing. Now its not so great. I am already bored with it. The lag is unbearable. The join-in system is absolutely terrible. The non-ranked playlists are even worst. The weapon drops and weapons disappearing after like 2 seconds is also terrible. The maps are eh… Just overall the more i play the worse the game gets…
> >
> > Been a halo fan since halo 1… But i think its time to go play black ops 2 till the ranks come out for this game. Hopefully by then the game will be slightly better. And for god sakes… please put the ranks next to our names and not make us go on waypoint every time we want to check our rank…
> >
> > 343 seriously where have you been? Almost every single youtube video and all over the forums black ops commentaries say they will be implementing a ranking system similar to halo 2/3. Its what made halo so famous and successful. And you release halo 4 without a rank??? You gotta be kidding me… With all due respect… you guys failed really hard here.
>
> i thought i would just add… they arent putting in permanent team doubles, team snipes or team swat. they are going to rotate it every week… Im done with this game, ive had it. 343 has no clue what they are doing.

I hope your kidding :frowning:

I have one word: “Relax”.

1. Lag is unbearable: how many players are feeling this way? I did not have much problem with this

2. Join-in-progress: Yes, it is often very unpleasant when joining into a game in progress. But to balance that, I also have games in which my team was saved by reinforcement. In general they balance each other out.

3. Matchmaking is horrible? I beg to differ. At the beginning the skill gap in the lobby was in general pretty large, but as I play more it gets better and better, suggesting the skill based matchmaking is working.

4. Weapon drops disappearing in 2 seconds? You mean weapons dropped to the ground by fallen players, not ordinance drops, right? Why is it so bad?

5. CSR. It is coming, although not soon, the good thing is that by then most of the players will be at SR-130 and on the same playing field. I am playing BO2 as well, all of my friends are busy prestiging, they are not planning to play the leagues until reaching prestige master anyway.

6. Maps. This is indeed a problem. I am sure that they will add more soon, starting with 343i made forge maps, then December map pack, more forge maps, February map pack, etc.

7. Game modes. Keep in mind that they are planning to make weekly playlist adjustments so there should be something new every week (e.g.: SWAT for this week).

On the BO2 front: for players who have enjoyed CoD titles in the past, I strongly recommend you to pick it up. Both games have different appeals, and IMHO switching between the 2 games back and forth is fun.

FYI: Halo Charts tracks Halo4 population data and it is interesting to see how BO2’s launch affected that:

http://www.halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

On BO2 launch day H4 population was almost cut in half, suggesting that roughly 50% of the players who bought H4 also got BO2.

Update on game mode: SWAT will stay for at least another week. Team sniper is coming next week.

> > Gotta say… this game was amazing the 1st week of playing. Now its not so great. I am already bored with it. The lag is unbearable. The join-in system is absolutely terrible. The non-ranked playlists are even worst. The weapon drops and weapons disappearing after like 2 seconds is also terrible. The maps are eh… Just overall the more i play the worse the game gets…
> >
> > Been a halo fan since halo 1… But i think its time to go play black ops 2 till the ranks come out for this game. Hopefully by then the game will be slightly better. And for god sakes… please put the ranks next to our names and not make us go on waypoint every time we want to check our rank…
> >
> > 343 seriously where have you been? Almost every single youtube video and all over the forums black ops commentaries say they will be implementing a ranking system similar to halo 2/3. Its what made halo so famous and successful. And you release halo 4 without a rank??? You gotta be kidding me… With all due respect… you guys failed really hard here.
>
> i thought i would just add… they arent putting in permanent team doubles, team snipes or team swat. they are going to rotate it every week… Im done with this game, ive had it. 343 has no clue what they are doing.

Why rotate them every week??? Why not just add all of them there… Whats so bad about having a ton of playlists? Have you played black ops 2? The playlist variety is amazing. It has like 50 game types. While halo 4 has like 8…

> >
> >
>
> And Carl on Duty Black cops is gonna be better? I played the first one and it did have a addiction factor to it but there were campers everywhere, a lot of unbalanced stuff never fixed, and a laggy connection. So laggy that I went to check my ethernet which led my blops disc to get eaten by my 360. See cod is like Crack , its addictive to many , but in the end your just ruining your life.

I never said black ops 2 was better. I don’t like call of duty much but all my friends play it so i play with them. If halo 4 was worth it i would play it and not play with my friends. But to be honest if you go play black ops 2… go look how many game types they have. Go look how detailed everything is. They have ranked matches. They have everything halo 4 should have but it doesn’t. The only thing bad about black ops 2 is campers and the bad graphics.

343 had PLENTY of time to create something this lame…

Ok nice graphics.

But now what… !?

I mean, isn’t it possible to make a ranking system apart from war games !?

I hope they tune up this game because it’ll end up like reach.

> 343 had PLENTY of time to create something this lame…
>
> Ok nice graphics.
>
> But now what… !?
>
> I mean, isn’t it possible to make a ranking system apart from war games !?
>
> I hope they tune up this game because it’ll end up like reach.

They spent all that time focusing on the wrong things…

Hey I agree with you check out my thread about the ranking system and leave some feedback
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135168_1-50-Competitive-Skill-Rank-CSR---MUST-READ.aspx

> > > Gotta say… this game was amazing the 1st week of playing. Now its not so great. I am already bored with it. The lag is unbearable. The join-in system is absolutely terrible. The non-ranked playlists are even worst. The weapon drops and weapons disappearing after like 2 seconds is also terrible. The maps are eh… Just overall the more i play the worse the game gets…
> > >
> > > Been a halo fan since halo 1… But i think its time to go play black ops 2 till the ranks come out for this game. Hopefully by then the game will be slightly better. And for god sakes… please put the ranks next to our names and not make us go on waypoint every time we want to check our rank…
> > >
> > > 343 seriously where have you been? Almost every single youtube video and all over the forums black ops commentaries say they will be implementing a ranking system similar to halo 2/3. Its what made halo so famous and successful. And you release halo 4 without a rank??? You gotta be kidding me… With all due respect… you guys failed really hard here.
> >
> > i thought i would just add… they arent putting in permanent team doubles, team snipes or team swat. they are going to rotate it every week… Im done with this game, ive had it. 343 has no clue what they are doing.
>
> I hope your kidding :frowning:

LMFAO and you do? You know you can’t get everything you ask for… This is a great game… I am finally getting paired against players my own skill level… I might get frustrated and say this game is -Yoink- but i know i am being killed by a better players… 343 knows what they’re doing. They listen to there community. They said they want to do a great job with the ranking system that is why its not out yet… If you read anything you would know the 1st map pack is out in early December. Now shut up and grow up and stop saying a game is horrible because you suck at it and stop saying 343 is ruining the game because they’re not… Maybe for you they’re but look at all the players online for halo 4… People like you should stay on Blops2

>
>

Without having to use my flame shield; do us all a favor and just leave for CoD if you strongly feel that way. The game was and is amazing. Halo became famous and successful for its innovation to move forward not backward. If you cannot adapt, then you are the loser that has failed really hard. Not 343i.

Oh please you cod fanboys make me sick. Halo 4 is fine, need some very minor wep tweaks and latency tweaks but besides that it is a great game.