What info should we get TOMORROW?

I know there are already probably 100 topics on this, but I can’t help myself. Im really excited!
When the information is released tomorrow, what do you want it to be? ( A little info. , or a lot ? )

• Written information ( articles on IGN / GameInformer describing new features in the game )
  • A bunch of new screenshots
  • Gameplay Trailer ( Campaign / Multiplayer )
  • Live-Action Trailer
  • ViDoc explaining what 343 is trying to do with Halo 4
  • Some special promo-site ( Like the Ilovebees Halo 2 site )

You can choose any of these ( and not just one ) , depending on if you fall in the " too much information is bad" area or the " lets show everything" area.

I personally fall in the " too much info. is bad" category, and would like it if we got a short gameplay trailer for multiplayer, and 2/3 screenshots of the campaign. THEY BETTER NOT RUIN HALO 4’S CAMPAIGN LIKE THEY DID WITH REACH!!!

THIS THIS ALL OF THIS

I really hope they show every campaign mission from start to finish, that way it can be spoiled for me.

Out of those I think they should do Campaign/mulitplayer gameplay.
But I think they should just announce a beta.

Live action trailer with character reveals and weapon reveals would be bad -Yoink-

> Out of those I think they should do Campaign/mulitplayer gameplay.
> But I think they should just announce a beta.

Yes.

> I really hope they show every campaign mission from start to finish, that way it can be spoiled for me.

Im digging the sarcasm. It is sarcasm…right?

> THIS THIS ALL OF THIS

> I really hope they show every campaign mission from start to finish, that way it can be spoiled for me.

I sure hope thats sarcasm. :slight_smile:

i am hoping for some game play i dont mind if it is campaign or multiplayer so long as it is at least some game play i will be hay

Looks we going to see the game in action :slight_smile:

Beat me to it Jumper.

I just hope we see a short vidoc that includes a snippet of Campaign, Firefight, and Multiplayer.

As well a couple of screenshots and maybe a few concept art pieces.

Beyond that I’d love to know if and when we are getting a Beta as well as the projected release date of Halo 4.

That would be well more than enough for me…to start.

A ViDoc, or an MP trailer with a tease of the campaign at the end

Multiplayer trailer. I’m aching to see forerunner stuff and (maybe) destructible environments, and graphics.

> https://twitter.com/#!/vicdeleon/status/176452970857250818
>
> Looks we going to see the game in action :slight_smile:

Thank you, kind sir.

I’d love me some Campaign. Campaign is Halo for me… so what i’d appreciate the most would absoloutely be a slice of that sweet sweet asskickery which involves Chief and Cortana on new adventures, yippi kay yey!

> A ViDoc, or an MP trailer with a tease of the campaign at the end

That sounds perfect. Just the smallest little tease for the campaign the will get us excited for it. I don’t want to see the new enemy.

I want to see the new enemy.

Part of me wants to see campaign info, but honestly I think it would be better if they don’t show much campaign at all, let it be mysterious until we all get to play the game ourselves. For now, I would like to see Multiplayer info and details of some new features/weapons, and beta info wouldn’t hurt.

Teensy bit of campaign, good amount of multiplayer, and a new trailer. If I had to choose, of course.