What Infinte needs

Variation and personality in friendly AI’s. In halo 4 and 5, the marines are nice and all, but they don’t seem alive. in all of bungie’s halos, marines have different accents, and say different things. Please tell me your thoughts about this down below.

Yeah the classic marines had more character and personality imo. I miss Chips Dubbo and Stacker.

For sure!
Marines with some variation. Halo 3 marines were quite funny at times too.
Gives them a bit of flair, sometimes want to even keep them alive. Something other than cannon fodder

Yeah friendly AI is definitely something 343 messed up. Their new armor made them seem like they were just wearing a bunch of fluffy pads. They also all seemed bland and without personalities. I think 343 knows this and I also have a feeling there will be a lot more friendly and non-friendly AI on the field.

We need a new Sgt. Johnson!

I want to see Chips Dubbo and Sergeant Stacker coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. It’s been a very long time since they appeared in Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2. I also want to see the Flood coming back in Halo Infinite. I really want to see the Master Chief fighting the Flood again.

Infinite needs to consume some of the OG style and love and detail, blending with a new re-imagined approach. MAKE IT INTERESTING AND SEEM LIKE HALO AGAIN!! and i would love infinite to tie up some lose ends. flashbacks maybe as MC goes about trying to get to cortana or however the story will play out… how DID johnson escape from halo ce? maybe some more background and gameplay as Arby when he was a shipmaster pre arbiter days… MC training as an early spartan. bring some mega LORE into this new game. make it long…

We definately need more humour from the AI. A marine locking another out of a room in Halo 3 cracked me up, the banter between certain marines was great, a Brute peeing in a corner etc, all of those are types of humerous situations that were sorely missed in Halo 5. That’s not to say 343i didn’t try, a singing Grunt and 343 Exhuberant in particular was a breath of fresh air, I really hope she’s in Halo Infinite at some point.

> 2535408891590410;1:
> Variation and personality in friendly AI’s. In halo 4 and 5, the marines are nice and all, but they don’t seem alive. in all of bungie’s halos, marines have different accents, and say different things. Please tell me your thoughts about this down below.

im’ so hyped for Halo Infiinite release but with the art style i prefer the currently version on Halo Wars 2

Classic AI system with the modern twist on things to make it feel like a current gen game.